Super Star Member

/ Super Star Member #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Do you like to golf? )</font>

Rat, I like golf, but play very seldom and very poorly, but Tuesday morning I shot an honest 91 without a single penalty or lost ball. Now I'm sure Garry wouldn't think that was very good, but for me that was better than I've done in a long time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Super Star Member #12  
You da man Bird - if that makes any sense.

Like others have said - Thanks for being there!

BTW - was that 91 on the front or the back nine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif -guess that would be more like my golf abilities.

Bob

/ Super Star Member #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( P.S. Do you like to golf?
)</font>

Rat -

What gave me away?? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I like golf, but play very seldom and very poorly, but Tuesday morning I shot an honest 91 without a single penalty or lost ball. )</font>

Bird - You used the operative word - HONEST! It doesn't matter what the actual score is. What matters is that the player enjoyed himself/herself and was honest to themselves and the game. Loving the game doesn't not necessarily guarantee a low score. Believe me, I know!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Super Star Member #14  
i think BIRD should get a nice tbn hat. with the TBN on it and below that " <font color="red"> TOP GUN </font> "

/ Super Star Member #15  
You're a scholar and a gentleman Bird. Congratulations on 10k. I wish you all the best and pray you sure will be around for the next 10k posts. You're a good man and you've helped out so much. Not only have you helped but you've also been a great friend. I hope someday we get to meet. Way to go Super Star Member!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Super Star Member #16  
My hat's off to you to Bird. Were all looking forward to many more years of your sage advice.

Egon

/ Super Star Member #17  
Way to Go Bird!!!

Thanks for all the insight, and always being there to help. We are very blessed on this site to have you, and others like you.

Sincerely Kent

/ Super Star Member #18  
Not only is Bird a great guy but he is the reason that I found TBN. When I was buying my tractor I was scouring the internet for information. I came across a site that some of you may be familiar with. It was CTB or something like that, I haven't even thought of it in over a year. Anyway Bird made reference to this site a time or two over there and that was all it took to get me hooked on TBN. Once I checked out this site there was no going back.

So besides being an asset to all of the TBN members Bird is responsible for at least increasing the TBN membership by two (I pointed thrci to this site).

I hope TBN comes up on all the search engines now. Back in November and December of 2001 CTB was all over the search engines.

/ Super Star Member #19  
Spencer, I used to frequent the CTB, too; never as much as TBN, but quite a bit. However, after the last couple of changes on that forum, I quit going over there myself; been quite awhile now.

/ Super Star Member #20  
Re: What About it Muhammad?

Muhammad,
Can you create a "special membership" for Bird?
His posts and knowledge are truly amazing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jerry