t1510 New Holland cab build

/ t1510 New Holland cab build
I got one coat of paint on DSCF5055.jpgDSCF5059.jpgDSCF5061.jpgDSCF5061.jpg

/ t1510 New Holland cab build #14  
Very nice job. Looks very similar to a used cab I purchased from the local driving range; suicide doors and all. It was used to pick up golf balls at the range and had expanded metal welded to the cab frame.I bought the cab - more like a cage, for $50.00. After cutting away HUNDREDS of spot welds to remove the expanded metal, I was able to fit it on my B1750. I skinned it with orange poly on the lower half and clear on the upper. No heat, but all I need is something to shelter me from the wind. Worked well last winter.

/ t1510 New Holland cab build #15  
Your cab is looking great and I like the "X" deformation in the roof to cut down on vibration and add some stiffness.

OK, what is that beast of a machine behind your cab in the second picture? It almost looks like an asphalt rotomiller.

/ t1510 New Holland cab build
The machine behind the cab is a gravel conveyor , we were doing an overhaul of a client's gravel crushing outfit in the shop

/ t1510 New Holland cab build #18  
Thanks for the pictures

/ t1510 New Holland cab build #19  
Looks like your cab is coming along well. I was actually on kijiji the other nite and seen your add for your other cab. But i think sooner or later i will just take the time and build a cab. More time than anything really.

/ t1510 New Holland cab build #20  
Nice job on the cab, Surplus center has wiper motors, I think there $29, these are a must when snowblowing