TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #11  
   / TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #12  
If you can't get on the forums, how did you post your response?

Good question!:hypnodisk:

BTW Normally I get warnings about sites (never this one)from my VIPRE, never before from Google, seems odd.:scratchchin:

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #13  
Did not get it last night but received it this morning. Running Firefox 19.0.2 with Xubuntu 12.10. I believe its google that is flagging the site.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #14  
For you folks who have received warnings...what OS are you running? What anti-virus and malware protection (if any)?
It's possible your warning might be due to the cookie TBN installs when you log in...especially if you clear your cookies and cache when you shut down your computer.
Not due to a cookie, my warning was from Firefox itself using Google Safe Browsing. Running Win7 x64 SP1 and Firefox 19.
See Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.tractorbynet.com/forums for the warning page.

Aaron Z

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #15  
If you can't get on the forums, how did you post your response?

I got the warning on my laptop so I just logged on through my phone to reply.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #16  
Got the same thing. I'm running Winbloze 7 x64 and firefox. I haven't tried it on my Linux box yet. It could a form a malware, but doesn't appear to be.
I'll wait and see what happens throughout the day.

Wedge

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #17  
I think it's something to do with the "vast rightwing conspiracy"

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #18  
Thanks, we're on it.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #19  
Does this mean I should stay out of the attachments forum:laughing:

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #20  
I just got a warning from trend micro as well, using internet explorer.