TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #31  
i got the same warning today. have win 7 and norton internet sec 2013.

very odd.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #32  
I few days ago using the site: command on Google I was looking for something tractor related, unless it was naked chicks (tiny birds) on tractors or something. A TBN link was in the results and when I clicked on it, Avast reported Malware had been blocked. It then asked me did I want to block third party cookies. I did. No problems since.

This is not the first time Avast posts an alert thru IE9. Some time ago every search link I tried (TBN links) would alert Avast. Muhammad's programmer nailed that problem and I'm sure he'll nail this problem as we speak. I will however run my scanners/cleaners today to be on the safe side.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #33  
I wonder if a competitor site is making things difficult? I found this from google.
There are situations where the currently viewed site is not flagged on our Safe Browsing list, but users still see a warning in the browser. In this case, that site may have attempted to load content from a different website, one that is known to contain malicious content. We call this a cross-site warning. In Chrome, this is denoted with a browser interstitial with the following graphic:

If this occurs for your site, the first thing we recommend is locating and removing the reference to the domain that is triggering the browser warning. The warning will contain the domain the questionable content is being loaded from, and after removing content from that domain your page should no longer trigger the warning. Additionally, you may find more details in the Malware details section in Webmaster Tools. Keep in mind that the malware status of your website can change over time as our systems scan pages from your website. Should you see that your website is flagged, we recommend following instructions for sites that have been flagged as malware.

If your web page intentionally included content from a legitimate site that became flagged and you wish to re-include the content after the flagged site becomes cleaned up, you can monitor the status of that site using the Google Safe Browsing diagnostics page for that site (Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.example.com). Legitimate sites are often cleaned up quickly by their owners.

However, if you discover that a page on your site has been including content from a flagged site without your knowledge, the problem is more serious and your site has most likely been compromised. If this is the case, Google recommends the following instructions to quarantine your site, assess the damage and clean up your site.

Cross-site malware warnings - Webmaster Tools Help

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #34  
I wonder if a competitor site is making things difficult? I found this from google.
There are situations where the currently viewed site is not flagged on our Safe Browsing list, but users still see a warning in the browser. In this case, that site may have attempted to load content from a different website, one that is known to contain malicious content. We call this a cross-site warning. In Chrome, this is denoted with a browser interstitial with the following graphic:

If this occurs for your site, the first thing we recommend is locating and removing the reference to the domain that is triggering the browser warning. The warning will contain the domain the questionable content is being loaded from, and after removing content from that domain your page should no longer trigger the warning. Additionally, you may find more details in the Malware details section in Webmaster Tools. Keep in mind that the malware status of your website can change over time as our systems scan pages from your website. Should you see that your website is flagged, we recommend following instructions for sites that have been flagged as malware.

If your web page intentionally included content from a legitimate site that became flagged and you wish to re-include the content after the flagged site becomes cleaned up, you can monitor the status of that site using the Google Safe Browsing diagnostics page for that site (Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.example.com). Legitimate sites are often cleaned up quickly by their owners.

However, if you discover that a page on your site has been including content from a flagged site without your knowledge, the problem is more serious and your site has most likely been compromised. If this is the case, Google recommends the following instructions to quarantine your site, assess the damage and clean up your site.

Cross-site malware warnings - Webmaster Tools Help

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #35  
Google trying to peddle some of their "save you from" services.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #36  
I get the same warning on my laptop, I use a MacBook pro with safari. All's ok from mobile app though.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #37  
We're aware of the problem but it's going to take a few hours to fix.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #38  
I got it too at 11:35am

Using Microsoft Security essentials, CCleaner, Malwarebytes. Running the beta for all the new Firefox programs, it is called "Nightly".

Mine was reported by Google also

EDIT:::Forums went down, tried it 10 minutes later..ALL GOOD for me now:thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #39  
I got it too at 11:35am

Using Microsoft Security essentials, CCleaner, Malwarebytes. Running the beta for all the new Firefox programs, it is called "Nightly".

Mine was reported by Google also