TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #21  
I got the warning using Firefox today. I think I will play it safe and stay off of TBN for a while and see if Muhammad gets it fixed.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #22  
Every page I've checked is free from malware but it's likely that there's a code injection that that got put into a page with a spam post. Or something that only appears under certain circumstances (specific browsers or coming from specific search engines). This happens from time to time. :thumbdown:

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #23  
Chrome warning here too. Went to phone app, no issue.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #24  
Thanks Muhammad. I'm all the virus programs I have running or run will keep thing clean on my machine.

Wedge

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #25  
Two days ago (maybe three) I got a popup asking me to take a survey about this website. It wasn't from anywhere I recognized, and I closed the window. Today, I get the malware warning. I'd bet that popup had something to do with all this. I never thought another thing about it until the warning popped up today in Chrome and Firefox. I even got warning in IE8, but it didn't come from Google, and IE8 let me cancel/block the request.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #26  
no problem here with windows 7 and internet exploder 9.
maybe Canada is not yet under attack...:laughing:

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #27  
no problem here with windows 7 and internet exploder 9.
maybe Canada is not yet under attack...:laughing:

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #28  
I got it here too. Reported attack site.
On my desktop: Windows 7 Pro, McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, Firefox browser.
On my netbook: Windows 7 Home, AVG Free antivirus, Firefiox browser.
Android tablet running Chrome doesn't seem to mind, nor does my Windows Phone running IE

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #29  
Every page I've checked is free from malware but it's likely that there's a code injection that that got put into a page with a spam post. Or something that only appears under certain circumstances (specific browsers or coming from specific search engines). This happens from time to time. :thumbdown:

Thanks Muhammad, is it "safe" for us to be on here? Please keep us posted. I got the same message early morning and didn't log on until now. I went to TBN from another computer that I wasn't already logged in on, and I didn't get the malware warning, it was only once I tried logging in that I got it. I get it right away on this computer because I'm always logged in, so it seems like just visiting TBN and not being logged in, you don't get the message, but after logging in, or if your already logged in, you get the malware warning.

I "proceeded at my own risk" but I'm a little worried about it, although I'm using work computers and not my own laptop, so I'm not THAT worried. :laughing:

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #30