TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #21  
http://tinyurl.com/pmqne

I hope that works.

Anyway, good luck finding a dealer that is familiar with it. I tried 3 and they all agreed that they were good part #s but none of them had a clue what they were for, or what they would fit. None of the three dealers had a clue of any problem with cooler lines or anything either, could not find service bulletin or anything.

Had it not been for TBN, I would still be flailing at mine.

The factory fix is very nice by the way. And not nearly as expensive as dumping the fluid a couple of times /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not to mention if we had ever done it in a customers yard.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #22  
http://tinyurl.com/pmqne

I hope that works.

Anyway, good luck finding a dealer that is familiar with it. I tried 3 and they all agreed that they were good part #s but none of them had a clue what they were for, or what they would fit. None of the three dealers had a clue of any problem with cooler lines or anything either, could not find service bulletin or anything.

Had it not been for TBN, I would still be flailing at mine.

The factory fix is very nice by the way. And not nearly as expensive as dumping the fluid a couple of times /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not to mention if we had ever done it in a customers yard.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure
Thanks for the help
What are keywords to search for previous posts?
the dealer has the kit for about $90 now
I might try looping a 12 inch hose first - dealer suggested this and is much cheaper. These hose must be blowing because of backpressure, is the filter after the radiator?
does the filter and/or radiator have a pressure relieft bypass?
thanks

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure
Thanks for the help
What are keywords to search for previous posts?
the dealer has the kit for about $90 now
I might try looping a 12 inch hose first - dealer suggested this and is much cheaper. These hose must be blowing because of backpressure, is the filter after the radiator?
does the filter and/or radiator have a pressure relieft bypass?
thanks

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #25  
I just knew about where it was, so just scrolled back a bit.

try Oil Cooler though, and make sure you have your date parameters set wide.

Did you not read my post?

The relief bypass is at the end of that line, you will see it when you take it off.

Did you look at the picture of the looped hose? There is not enough room there to do it nicely, much less to do two of them.

Spend the money and change those lines, it is money well spent that they should have changed for us, but doubt they ever will. I just am glad it is behind me, it was one thing I always thought about when tracking across someone's manicured lawn..

Not sure where I read it, I think the service manual, but I believe that thing can run up to 300 PSI. Hang onto your hat when they go.

Have you blown the hyrdo filter yet? That is a real joy. Let me forewarn you, popping the seal back in place and retightening it does not work.... (I heard /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #26  
I just knew about where it was, so just scrolled back a bit.

try Oil Cooler though, and make sure you have your date parameters set wide.

Did you not read my post?

The relief bypass is at the end of that line, you will see it when you take it off.

Did you look at the picture of the looped hose? There is not enough room there to do it nicely, much less to do two of them.

Spend the money and change those lines, it is money well spent that they should have changed for us, but doubt they ever will. I just am glad it is behind me, it was one thing I always thought about when tracking across someone's manicured lawn..

Not sure where I read it, I think the service manual, but I believe that thing can run up to 300 PSI. Hang onto your hat when they go.

Have you blown the hyrdo filter yet? That is a real joy. Let me forewarn you, popping the seal back in place and retightening it does not work.... (I heard /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #27  
<font color="blue"> I might try looping a 12 inch hose first - dealer suggested this and is much cheaper.</font>
The dealer recommended that because he didn't know about the real fix. Install the real fix and forget about the loops. As AlanB said, there's not really enough room to replace both elbows with loops and it looks like exactly what it is....jerry rigged.

<font color="blue">These hose must be blowing because of backpressure, </font>
No, they are blowing because the hoses get old and crack, then fail. There's nothing wrong with your hydraulic system.

<font color="blue"> What are keywords to search for previous posts? </font>
First, be sure you are searching the right forum, NH Owning Operating. Second, be sure the drop down box indicates you are searching all posts. The default is 'Newer than 1 week'.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #28  
<font color="blue"> I might try looping a 12 inch hose first - dealer suggested this and is much cheaper.</font>
The dealer recommended that because he didn't know about the real fix. Install the real fix and forget about the loops. As AlanB said, there's not really enough room to replace both elbows with loops and it looks like exactly what it is....jerry rigged.

<font color="blue">These hose must be blowing because of backpressure, </font>
No, they are blowing because the hoses get old and crack, then fail. There's nothing wrong with your hydraulic system.

<font color="blue"> What are keywords to search for previous posts? </font>
First, be sure you are searching the right forum, NH Owning Operating. Second, be sure the drop down box indicates you are searching all posts. The default is 'Newer than 1 week'.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #29  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( and have looks in the hose

)</font>

LOOPS....( hose makes a wide loop or coil instead of a straight 90' bend)

Sorry.. i have food poisoning.. I'm living off no sleep, and gatorade and pretzels right now... hard to type with one eye open and trying to ballance the laptop while setting on the white throne /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Soundguy

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #30  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( and have looks in the hose

)</font>

LOOPS....( hose makes a wide loop or coil instead of a straight 90' bend)

Sorry.. i have food poisoning.. I'm living off no sleep, and gatorade and pretzels right now... hard to type with one eye open and trying to ballance the laptop while setting on the white throne /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Soundguy