The B2920 chronicles

/ The B2920 chronicles #11  
ultrarunner I'm clearing heavy brush and dead trees and limbs from my property but I'm not running any protective pans underneath and have had no problems. The B2920 has good ground clearance. The FEL offers good protection during frontal assaults on the brush. So far its worked perfectly, my only worry is stability and avoiding roll overs as my property is not level and I have found a few old stump holes lurking under the weeds and under brush so I'm filling and leveling as I clear and being careful. My rear tires are filled with beat juice by the way.

I bought the Brotek skid plate to protect the Hydro Fan on my BX... it has proved a worthwhile purchase.

Does the 2920 have a plastic fan under the tractor like the BX23?

/ The B2920 chronicles #12  
The b2920 doesn't have hydrostatic fan under tractor ,cooling is from cooler in front of rad, there is lots of clearance on these tractors compared to bx series ,bx is better for cutting grass (the b trends to damage turf if turning too hard or going fast and turning sharp,better headlights on bx,cigarette plug outlet ,the b series is a very heavy duty tractor compared to bx, it's very porwerfull,at first I thought I made a mistake trading my bx for b series ,but after a week of using the b series I wouldn't trade it for anything (well maybe the new 2650 cab model

/ The B2920 chronicles #13  
Love mine...just added chains this past winter, but I do wish I had a cab.

/ The B2920 chronicles #14  
Just got my brand new B2920 last week with FEL, box blade and bush hog. I added the welded hooks to the bucket, rear work lite and quick hitch. The best thing I added was probably the flip up arm rest sweet.

/ The B2920 chronicles #15  
Just got my brand new B2920 last week with FEL, box blade and bush hog. I added the welded hooks to the bucket, rear work lite and quick hitch. The best thing I added was probably the flip up arm rest sweet.

Any chance you could post a picture of the armrests?I just ordered a B2620 and might want a set for mine,thanks.

/ The B2920 chronicles
Will post some tomorrow!

Currently spreading 20+ yards of topsoil will try and get some video

Video would be great, I'm moving dirt around my property but will have to have some top soil brought in at some point. Curious to hear how you make out.

/ The B2920 chronicles
I pulled the trigger on a Land Pride tiller today, a reverse tine RTR1250.

lp1.jpg

lp2.jpg

/ The B2920 chronicles #19  
Alright, who left the inheritance? :laughing:

/ The B2920 chronicles #20  
Video would be great, I'm moving dirt around my property but will have to have some top soil brought in at some point. Curious to hear how you make out.

Only have a short clip from the operators seat of the front blade pushing soil but cannot upload to you tube as my login is not currently working.

It worked real good!

Basically would push piles with front blade and then smooth with box blade backing up.

Ran the b2920 at 2000rpm in low and only used the diff lock once. It barely broke a sweat lol