The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #101  
Do we need to get you two a set of boxing gloves. šŸ˜‰
I was quite good at boxing as a young man, but as I am about to cross the 71 yr mark, Iā€™m not sure I have the same punch as I do with using facts to support my knockouts! šŸ˜Š

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #102  
I told you that I did forest management. Thatā€™s way broader than fire fighting. I explained it to you, but you still keep bringing up tangential thoughts and demonstrating that you cannot grasp the scale of what we do on federal lands vs your small woodland. I started off trying to explain that thereā€™s a lot of good professionals working in government, and of course some duds just like in the private sector. Bashing the people who work in government is shallow minded and offensive. Iā€™ve worked in both government and the private sector. They arenā€™t much different when you look at the dedicated professionals and duds. You seem way too focused on gubberment hating, so I understand where youā€™re coming from. Thereā€™s no sense in continuing this discussion. Iā€™m going to bed.
You do realize that there is a very large segment of the American population that has a very low opinion of the government bureaucracy donā€™t you?

Government is very important, unfortunately it has grown massively and become bloated and ugly!

If you as a member of said bureaucracy does not want or does not like being counted in that bureaucracy, it probably behooves you to not announce on a message board that you are part of it, and then try to defend it with ā€œless than truthsā€.

You will never convince people with anything less than full truths!

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #103  
Speaking of bureaucracy, I just heard on the news that FEMA is running out of money. Here comes another tax hike. :rolleyes:

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #104  
I just read the rest of this thread, it went downhill in a hurry. There is a lot of hate in it, at times I see similar sentiments directed at Kubota. The perception is they both are over priced.

I live in an area that has some very high quality farm ground. There are lots of different colors farming these thousands of acres. The same thing goes for construction equipment. John Deere must be doing something right, I see a lot of there equipment in the farm fields and in construction but I donā€™t think they dominate either.

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #105  
I just read the rest of this thread, it went downhill in a hurry. There is a lot of hate in it, at times I see similar sentiments directed at Kubota. The perception is they both are over priced.

I live in an area that has some very high quality farm ground. There are lots of different colors farming these thousands of acres. The same thing goes for construction equipment. John Deere must be doing something right, I see a lot of there equipment in the farm fields and in construction but I donā€™t think they dominate either.
Deere is very dominate around here for big farm equipment, especially newer equipment. I have not heard once the owners complaining about the company either.(y)

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #106  
If you look at who the hackers are targeting, they are the top dogs in the market. It could be computers, copy machines, security, and yes, tractor companies. Of course this guy wants to hack the Deere software and then say they are doing it for the farmers. :poop:

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #107  
Speaking of bureaucracy, I just heard on the news that FEMA is running out of money. Here comes another tax hike. :rolleyes:
When you give it away with no competent oversight (tax money and this administration), expect no less.

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #108  
You do realize that there is a very large segment of the American population that has a very low opinion of the government bureaucracy donā€™t you?

Government is very important, unfortunately it has grown massively and become bloated and ugly!

If you as a member of said bureaucracy does not want or does not like being counted in that bureaucracy, it probably behooves you to not announce on a message board that you are part of it, and then try to defend it with ā€œless than truthsā€.

You will never convince people with anything less than full truths!
There is absolutely nothing I said that were less than truths. Name something this I said in this discussion that isnā€™t a full truth. I have no idea what youā€™re droning on about.

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #109  
When you give it away with no competent oversight (tax money and this administration), expect no less.
Or perhaps they spent all that congress authorized on disaster assistance and this has been a busy disaster year?

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #110  
Do we need to get you two a set of boxing gloves.

Seems to be a fight between a grown adult and an adolescent, interesting to say the least.