The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #111  
There is absolutely nothing I said that were less than truths. Name something this I said in this discussion that isn’t a full truth. I have no idea what you’re droning on about.
There is absolutely nothing I said that were less than truths. Name something this I said in this discussion that isn’t a full truth. I have no idea what you’re droning on about.
1) that I fabricated anything about you

2) that I called you a tree hugger

3)that I stated to you that you should leave nature alone

4)that I called you a freak

5) that cali is to big (or something) to clean up its understory(best I can glean from your statement is to let it burn when it catches fire rather than to remediate the dead fall or fight the fire after ignition, I never did get clarity in anything you stated)

6) you complain I am bashing people in gubbermint, no I am bashing the bureaucracy, yes, in your mind is it the same but in my mind, but there is a big difference. One is humans, the other one is a a group of mindless bots that have their hands on the citizens throats and wallets. If you do not like me bashing that, sorry to bad, it’s the small pleasure I get for sending my fortune to Washington

7) In most of your responses you have my quotes to my statements but never respond to my statements. That is dishonest and deflecting!

You take everything someone says about the bureaucracy personally, when I first mentioned the “bureaucracy” somebody mentioned to me that I should be careful about mentioning it because (j) is in it and then soon after you claimed the term/title and then here we are!

If you want to claim the term/title then you need to have thick enough skin to be able to handle the term/title.

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #112  
Deere is very dominate around here for big farm equipment, especially newer equipment. I have not heard once the owners complaining about the company either.(y)
You certainly haven't been talking with many of the farmers that I talk to.

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #113  
The big farmer here( last I heard he is farming ~10,000 acres) seems to be a case ih guy.

I just looked at his website and it’s mostly all case Ih power equipment in his pics, with some Deere spray equipment

We have a small case ih dealer 7-8 miles away, and a huge Deere conglomerate dealer another 2 miles farther

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #114  
You take everything someone says about the bureaucracy personally, when I first mentioned the “bureaucracy” somebody mentioned to me that I should be careful about mentioning it because (j) is in it and then soon after you claimed the term/title and then here we are!

If you want to claim the term/title then you need to have thick enough skin to be able to handle the term/title.
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #115  
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument
I’m not quite sure the intent of this post?

Are you saying you are trolling?

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #116  
I’m not quite sure the intent of this post?

Are you saying you are trolling?

Ruffdog is an artist; that post was created to inspire emotion, what that emotion is comes through the lens of the viewer.

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #117  
Ahhh. So he is trolling?!?!?

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #119  
I’ve never paid much attention to ole Ruffy before, but he seemed to take umbrage with my distaste for Deere and their software policies.

I guess I musta got under his skin as well!

/ The EPA Just Delivered a Solid Kick to John Deere... Right in their Jimmies #120  
1) that I fabricated anything about you

2) that I called you a tree hugger

3)that I stated to you that you should leave nature alone

4)that I called you a freak

5) that cali is to big (or something) to clean up its understory(best I can glean from your statement is to let it burn when it catches fire rather than to remediate the dead fall or fight the fire after ignition, I never did get clarity in anything you stated)

6) you complain I am bashing people in gubbermint, no I am bashing the bureaucracy, yes, in your mind is it the same but in my mind, but there is a big difference. One is humans, the other one is a a group of mindless bots that have their hands on the citizens throats and wallets. If you do not like me bashing that, sorry to bad, it’s the small pleasure I get for sending my fortune to Washington

7) In most of your responses you have my quotes to my statements but never respond to my statements. That is dishonest and deflecting!

You posts speak for themselves:

“So you are part of the group who wants to leave all the forests natural?
Kinda helps you keep work for yourselves….
Leave the fuel on the forest floor so you can cause future fires!”

And I never said that it was correct to do both. I talked about treating 45k acres annually not being sufficient, but there is no capacity to do more.
Also, dead wood is part of the fuel, but high density live green trees are what carry the high severity crown fires, not dead wood so much. If you have a great idea on what to do with 20 million acres of about 1000 trees per acre that need to be removed, let me know. Lots of us are trying to find the solution to that question.

I’m done with you. Bye

Last edited: