The Log house Project begins........

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,261  
I think your stove-wood burner- did a fantastic job--- it got to twenty down here and at the farm , I too, was up a good bit to make sure the water was doing what it was supposed to do....it was a low humidity type of cold and was invigorating, but I am glad to be getting back to normal. Tony

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,262  
   / The Log house Project begins........ #2,263  
Hi Motor
Just wondering how you are doing? Another cold snap coming, but I wanted to give you the encouraging news that Spring is making a slow beginning down here, so it is headed your way.....Just a quick note from the frontier :). Tony

/ The Log house Project begins........
#2,265  
Doing great...house is at 71 right now... a bit warm for us since 68 seems to be the magic number. I have burned less firewood this year than last, and we had a much colder winter this time, so sealing the air leaks in the house has made a big difference. I have about 1 cord left...it's gonna be close. My neighbor told me his light bill was $270 for Jan...ours was $75. Hopefully this year we can seriously consider going solar....I can't wait:thumbsup:

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,267  
You know that is a coincidence . The magic number is sixty eight for us also. Have a full cellar....I can get the temp higher, but it lasts only so long as really feed the fire...soon as I stop 68... It's way easier for us to adapt that than try and get the house to adapt to us...incidentallyn68 is a good spot. Cold down here again, but that green early grass is there. :). Tony

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,270  
Nice place!

:D