The Log house Project begins........

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,301  
Good to hear from you. Glad you are better.

What kind of bike is that?

/ The Log house Project begins........
#2,302  
Kyle it's a '15 Suzuki DL650XT & I put 16K miles on it last year with one ride from TN to Moab and back. It does great on pavement and anything shy of single track off pavement.

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,303  
That castle makes me think either Scotland or Ireland?

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,304  
Rick,
Glad to hear you are whole again. I agree with Eddie.......Ireland. Moab is an awesome place to visit. But I have just drove through with Luke, Rebecca when we were hauling Luke's car to Everett where he was based on the USS Ingraham.
What ATV did you have your accident in? I'm starting to look around for one.
hugs, Brandi

#2,306  
Ding! We spent 3 weeks in Ireland in Sept. Rented a car and drove all the way around the island & I got to pick the accommodations one night, and Les the next...it was a blast. A lot of Air B&B's and a few hotels...it was like we(America) used to be in the 60's/70's....kids on bike, kids walking everywhere, family run businesses, a distinct lack of cell phones. Both my great grandfather and grandmother both emigrated to the US aboard a famine ship in 1860. They settled in Chicago, but after much digging I am still not sure what County in Ireland they came from....it's somewhere around Belfast. So, we have an excuse to go back someday, strictly for research....(Uughummmhum). We just could not get enough of the Pub's with the traditional music!

This is on the Cliffs of Moher....(we called it the Cliffs of Mole Hair...lol) and it was spectacular...and WINDY:
20170914_135214.jpg

20170914_134216.jpg

Brandi, I bought a Home Depot Bulldog UTV....remember this thread?
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...epot-bulldog-700-4x4-9.html?highlight=bulldog

Last edited:
#2,307  
So, how are "y'all" doing?????

...and where is Bo?

#2,309  
As far as ATV's go, my 2003 Yamaha Kodiak I bought new is still running great and I have not been nice to it. If it ever dies I will buy another Yamaha for sure!

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,310  
Outstanding adventure for sure!!!!! My brother took six months off and did the same thing looking up and eventually finding all our family in the Ukraine 4 years ago. My parents are planning on going back this summer so my mom can meet her dad's brother for the first time.