The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #11  
Congrats. Glad to hear you are having a good time.

Nice machine.

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #12  
David,

Congrats on the new tractor! Great looking rig - big grapple too.

With those tines on the grapple bet those stumps in the pasture are calling you - make sure you leave some for your mulcher!

Carl

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #13  
Congrats! Nice looking tractor and I like your list of implements. Really like that grapple and I would love to have that stumpgrinder....
Enjoy!

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #14  
That had to be a BIG Stork!!! Don't be a stranger, now... let us know how it works out... gotta show off the stump grinder once you get it!!! You "owe" us some action shots :D :laughing:

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!
That had to be a BIG Stork!!! Don't be a stranger, now... let us know how it works out... gotta show off the stump grinder once you get it!!! You "owe" us some action shots :D :laughing:

teg,

My 10 year old was watching when I ripped the rotted pine stumps out with the grapple. I looked over and her eyes and mouth were GAPING WIDE OPEN! My dealer said "That picture is worth a million bucks". She was stunned...:thumbsup:

It really was pretty cool:cool: too!

Gotta go!

I promise videos of good stuff, soon as I train the girls how to operate the...

...VIDEO CAMERA!

I'll be too busy driving!

David

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #16  
David,

Congrats on the new tractor... You gotta get that thing dirty ASAP!!! :D

Greg

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #17  
Very nice tractor, you will like it more every time you use it.:thumbsup:

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!
David,

Congrats on the new tractor... You gotta get that thing dirty ASAP!!! :D

Greg

Greg,

I DID!!!! See Pix!:thumbsup:

Very nice tractor, you will like it more every time you use it.:thumbsup:

RRR,

Yessiree! I just had a BLAST for the last 2 hours.

I bush-hogged about an acre of overgrown neglected garden that had stuff 5-6' high, and a bunch of pawlonia suckers, and saplings etc. I also picked up and moved some debris and some dead trees, I cleared a portion of my tractor road to the shed I eventually will keep it in. I used the root grapple to push over stuff in front as I was bush-hogging behind. I reverse bush hogged under some old fruit trees. I manuvered into a small orchard like spot between fruit trees while cutting. I bush-hogged the fire access from the gate to the southern corner of the property. So far I have something like 2.5 hours (the tractor has 9) of seat time today and it was ALL educational.

HOT DOG! :thumbsup:

As I learn and get more comfortable with the grapple I suspect I will be able to get tons of stuff done in short order. I managed to scalp a couple spots with the hog, drop stuff in the wrong spots with the grapple, fail to pick up stuff with the grapple, grab a pile and get one stick, etc.

But it was fun and I got better as I went.

This is going to work. I made more progress in the last couple hours than in the last month.

Thanks to all-o-y'all!

PS - More pix here...
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2495768#post2495768

Be well,
David

Attachments

• IMG-20110830-00023.jpg
    IMG-20110830-00023.jpg
    761.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG-20110830-00024.jpg
    IMG-20110830-00024.jpg
    772.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG-20110830-00027.jpg
    IMG-20110830-00027.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG-20110830-00028.jpg
    IMG-20110830-00028.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
   / The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #19  
lol
I remember the first day I was on ours...we actually used it in my sister's back yard (in a very nice neighborhood). The neighbors probably thought we were crazy, but we eventually got the job done with no ripped down deck or fences.

Good luck and have fun!

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #20  
I don't see that you mentioned the clogged front & side screens - Careful to clean those off so it doesn't overheat :eek: