The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!
I don't see that you mentioned the clogged front & side screens - Careful to clean those off so it doesn't overheat :eek:

beppington,

I did not mention it specifically, I just said I got it dirty (just like Chef pa told me too)!

I will clean them, I promise! :)

Here is another dirty pic...

Be well,

Attachments

• IMG-20110830-00031.jpg
    IMG-20110830-00031.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 120
   / The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #22  
David

Glad you like the tractor & thanks for the pics.

I told a few people at work I'm taking a few days vaca over labor day to work on the farm, do some hogging, etc and they gave me 'the look' - you know, the 'what kind of vacation is that?' look... If they only knew.

Greg

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #23  
David,

That is a very nice machine and love the grapple! Now you'll never be on the forum as you'll just find things to do what that puppy. I'm in the market for a new tractor too and would like to hear your feedback on the Kioti DK50SE and the grapple of course! I sure could use one of those around here.

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #24  
Re: The Stork is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!

So,

Can anyone help me make a list of the questions I want to make SURE I ask about and get explained to me before I go and break something?

Thanks in advance,

I'm so excited!
:tractor:David:tractor:

When your tractor is delivered, the dealer should brief you on proper use of the FEL with a 4WD tractor. In particular, when you jam the bucket into a pile of gravel, dirt, compost, etc, make sure your front wheels are on dirt or gravel, not on concrete or asphalt. Those front wheels have to be able to break traction when the forward motion of the tractor becomes stalled by the pile. Bad things can happen to your front end if the transfer case gets in a bind. That's one of the first things the dealer told me when he delivered my 2005 Kubota B7510 HST.

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #25  
David

Glad you like the tractor & thanks for the pics.

I told a few people at work I'm taking a few days vaca over labor day to work on the farm, do some hogging, etc and they gave me 'the look' - you know, the 'what kind of vacation is that?' look... If they only knew.

:thumbsup: :licking: :tractor: :cool2:

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #26  
David, looks Great!:thumbsup:
You have a really nice powerful machine there, enjoy.

James K0UA

David, looks Great!:thumbsup:
You have a really nice powerful machine there, enjoy.

James K0UA

I had a TON of fun today!

I am already more comfortable with the controls and I only move the wrong way every other time, and not every time!

The old garden I hogged was well over 6' tall, and it just ate it up...

SWEET!

David

David,

That is a very nice machine and love the grapple! Now you'll never be on the forum as you'll just find things to do what that puppy. I'm in the market for a new tractor too and would like to hear your feedback on the Kioti DK50SE and the grapple of course! I sure could use one of those around here.

Kyle,

TBN and my new tractor are BOTH very addictive.

I love all the stuff I learn here, and the people are great.

This is my first tractor (I do not conside my riding lawn mower a tractor) so I'm just going to gush over it. I wanted 50hp and I eliminated all but Kioti (and Bobcat) and Mahindra due to my budget. Kubota was 15% more, and I did not even consider the more expensive ones. LS was not available in my area, so I did not look at it.

I will tell you that I am VERY PLEASED. I can't wait to get skilled, the grapple seems amazing once I get used to it. and even though I'm a noob, I did great my first time grappling, and bush hogging.

Keep checking on me. I will happily share. Stumpgrinder should be here before the weekend, I'm gonna tear it up with that baby!

Be well,
David

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #29  
Some day soon David, that bucket or grapple will feel as if it is a part of your body, as if you were reaching out there lifting, digging, grasping. You will just focus on the material, and never even think about the controls, and that includes the motion controls for the hydro. Have a good time and I am sure you will "become one with the machine" real soon.:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #30  
Congrats on the new machine!!! It's amazing what one human can accomplish with such as tractor! Have fun and be safe!