Think I got Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Think I got Covid #51  
Nonsense. Vaccinated people are showing stronger antibodies and immune responses than those with previous Covid infections and no vaccines.
yeah, if you're a believer in what they tell ya 😂 😂

/ Think I got Covid #52  
yeah, if you're a believer in what they tell ya 😂 😂
My degrees are in science. I don’t do politics, I just follow the science. It’s sad when people act like science is a political opinion. That’s not how our society has advanced over the centuries.

/ Think I got Covid #53  
I'm on day 19 and still tested positive on Friday.
First week:
tired
light chills/fever
migraine like headache
persistent dry cough
severe sore throat

Second week:
shortness of breath(especially when talking)
take a deep breath and center of chest was sore
still hacking
tired
brain fog

Called in to my local clinic and got a Zpack and 5 day steroids for the sore throat. The next day I felt like superman, so I cancelled my appointment to get the Monoclonal Antibodies(big mistake). 3-4 days later it moved into my chest, so I got a chest xray.....yep I have Bilateral(both lungs) Covid Pneumonia. So now I am on another run of antibiotics and Prednesione. We bought a Nebulizer, so the Dr called in Albuterol and Budesonide for me to do my own breathing treatments....they are helping.

It's only 42 degrees out, but I just took the dogs on a mile hike. Very little coughing and energy level is coming back slowly
Good luck to you for a faster recovery. (y)

/ Think I got Covid #54  
Therein lies your bias. I don't have an opinion on the medical as anyone who says they know anything clearly does not. I got vaccinated. The point here is that we should be giving the OP our thoughts and good wishes and y'all are beating up another poster because his views (politics) do not jibe with your own. There are places for that. Not here, please.
You keep mentioning politics and views (opinions). Science is neither. Facts are facts, and a lot of them are known. There are also a lot that is unknown. But citing misinformation about known facts is something I call BS on when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.