Thoughts on this bx2350

/ Thoughts on this bx2350 #21  
Looks like you got a heck of a deal. And you don’t have to worry about your first f up. That price for a working tractor wouldn’t be bad. Functional loader and mower? Those two are about what you paid for. The tractor was $10.

/ Thoughts on this bx2350 #22  
Glad for ya and what a deal. Now we have a project thread! Keep us posted...

/ Thoughts on this bx2350 #23  
Congratulations on your find and purchase. Possibility (Metal) body parts from other series BXs will fit and not just the plastic BX25. Make them fit if you find some other parts. :)

/ Thoughts on this bx2350 #24  
When I got mine I thought I'd fix all the panels on it. They're really expensive, would have cost me more than I paid in order to make it pretty. Seems nobody wrecks one of these with good panels - which makes sense, because mechanically they run forever.

I've just gotten used to it as-is. And when I drive into something or bend something I don't have to worry. It works fine, and when I'm on it I can't see how ugly it is. I will one day buy a newer one with working headlights, in autumn I sometimes want to mow the lawn when it's getting dark.

I wouldn't rush into doing cosmetic work on it. Make your mistakes first, then make it pretty - if you still want to.

/ Thoughts on this bx2350
This weekend I will put it too work and make sure everything mechanical is in working order before I make any decisions on new parts. The salesmen from the dealer emailed me a price sheet on new parts.
Bonnet $155
Bonnet under assembly $230. although I think i can repair the original
Headlight assembly $131
Might settle for a new bonnet and headlight. If tractor is good, I think I can dress it up and still be under $6K

/ Thoughts on this bx2350 #26  
Wow. Substantially more expensive here in NZ - as in over $2,000 in total for the parts I needed.

/ Thoughts on this bx2350 #27  
This weekend I will put it too work and make sure everything mechanical is in working order before I make any decisions on new parts. The salesmen from the dealer emailed me a price sheet on new parts.
Bonnet $155
Bonnet under assembly $230. although I think i can repair the original
Headlight assembly $131
Might settle for a new bonnet and headlight. If tractor is good, I think I can dress it up and still be under $6K

Good prices - do it!

/ Thoughts on this bx2350 #28  
Great deal! I have a 50 series BX24 and have had zero problems is over 1000 hours. Knock on wood.

I noticed the rear 1/2 of the MMM drive shaft is missing in the photos.

/ Thoughts on this bx2350
Good eye, I removed the drive shaft part before I it the road, didn't want it to fall off. Unfortunately since i got it home I have been working 7 days a week, 13 hours a day. Today was my 18th day in a row, managed to leave early 11 hours . This weekend for sure I am going give it a work out and hopefully get to the dealer soon and order some replacement parts. I think the replacement bonnet and related parts are reasonably priced. Cheers