Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder #141  
Dang that's moving along....keep the pic's coming.

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder #142  
Since that initial flood, the weather has been good to you it seems, all those blue sky pics. Coming along nicely.

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder #143  
Jeremy, I'm glad you looked into Silestone. I really like mine and the fact that if anything ever happens, I can get an exact duplicate repair without having to replace the whole counter-top.

BTW: Your kids are precious. You must swell with pride every time you look at them. I know they bring you lots of joy.:thumbsup:

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder #144  
Great looking kiddos. I'll bet they are liking this new house build as much as daddy.

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder
dave1949
Re: Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder

Since that initial flood, the weather has been good to you it seems, all those blue sky pics. Coming along nicely.

Since the last flood picture I think we have only had one significant rain storm. It's been great for building but we could really use some rain soon.

Kyle_in_Tex

Great looking kiddos. I'll bet they are liking this new house build as much as daddy.

jinman

BTW: Your kids are precious. You must swell with pride every time you look at them. I know they bring you lots of joy.

Kyle and Jim, thank you. We are very fortunate to have been blessed with three healthy and beautiful children. Every day is an adventure and I'm finding that it goes by way too fast. Looking at some of the pictures I've posted I'm finding it hard to believe how fast they are growing up. And yes, they are super excited.

I'm off this morning to clean up the build site before the truck arrives tomorrow.

Jeremy

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder
The frame is up and to say we are thrilled with the finished product is an understatement. It was amazing watching those guys work. Here's a sneek peek. Lots of pictures and time lapse video to come as soon as I get things caught up with work.

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder #147  
The frame is up and to say we are thrilled with the finished product is an understatement. It was amazing watching those guys work. Here's a sneek peek. Lots of pictures and time lapse video to come as soon as I get things caught up with work.

Holy Smokes! That went up fast! This is really beautiful. Keep up the great work and the great pics!!

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder #149  
Stunning!!!! That's just a greet shot.

Eddie

/ Timber Frame Hybrid Home - Owner Builder #150  
Wow. I can't imagine the excitement of looking at that structure and knowing it will soon be your permanent home.

How did you stage that photo, with multiple vehicle headlights? Long exposure time? Great shot.