Time to sell my JD 2320, Considering a 3039R or 4052R

/ Time to sell my JD 2320, Considering a 3039R or 4052R #21  
Looks like I will be receiving the tractor Friday. Had to wait for some parts and installation.

I ended up buying a Bluetooth radio and speakers, so I will add that next week. Does anyone know if the harness is already above the headliner?
What model Deere did you buy? The harness is above the headliner

/ Time to sell my JD 2320, Considering a 3039R or 4052R
This will be the 4052R - but I read people have had to purchase a VW harness adaptor with googling other options. My tractor did not come with a radio at all, so I need to drop the headliner and add the speakers, as well.

I’m very happy with the sweet set-up. I also was upgraded to the HD bucket. I want to bolt on a cutting blade for some additional protection and longevity. I’ll likely grab some plow markers and a flap too.

I added the Bluetooth radio and kicker speakers last night. Didn’t expect speakers to already be there. Those were tossed - lol.

FFDB188C-E0EF-4D58-9AA0-70252BA2C7F1.jpeg

24AC7853-F6A3-484C-9B90-87D834D02EC5.jpeg
B953ABF2-E939-4A65-BDBE-7AB20DAA6C73.jpeg

/ Time to sell my JD 2320, Considering a 3039R or 4052R #25  
I don't think you will be missing the 2320 anytime soon now!!!! Major upgrade.
I think you're right! I had the heat on last night for the first time - wow! What a difference that was!

/ Time to sell my JD 2320, Considering a 3039R or 4052R #27  
I think you're right! I had the heat on last night for the first time - wow! What a difference that was!
4052R has great environmental controls!!! Great heat in the winter (I'm in central Vermont, so you know what's it's like) and great AC in the warmer weather.
You're gonna love it!!
I like the 2 steps into the cab...mine has only one step (mine is a 2015 model bought used). Might have to ask the dealer about that.
I have the H180 loader with mechanical self-leveling. Never figured I'd use the self-leveling, but it comes in real handy when I'm using the pallet forks
If you don't have a block heater, I suggest you get one. The Yanmar engines are pretty good in the colder weather, but the block heater makes it much easier. An hour or two is all you need...

Where abouts in Vermont are you?

Last edited:
   / Time to sell my JD 2320, Considering a 3039R or 4052R #28  
Wow, you went from a 2320 to that! That is double the size, complete game changer. Very nice! You will be Jamming and Plowing soon.

4052R has great environmental controls!!! Great heat in the winter (I'm in central Vermont, so you know what's it's like) and great AC in the warmer weather.
You're gonna love it!!
I like the 2 steps into the cab...mine has only one step (mine is a 2015 model bought used). Might have to ask the dealer about that.
I have the H180 loader with mechanical self-leveling. Never figured I'd use the self-leveling, but it comes in real handy when I'm using the pallet forks
If you don't have a block heater, I suggest you get one. The Yanmar engines are pretty good in the colder weather, but the block heater makes it much easier. An hour or two is all you need...

Where abouts in Vermont are you?
The self-leveling option is very nice! I do have a set of forks I use often (they seem to fit the bill on so many jobs) and I am sure the self-leveling option would make loading easier.

She does have the block heater too. I will be using a timer, and/or a WiFi switch to control pre-heat. I use that for my truck, and it's pretty slick.

I am in Springfield Vermont.

Wow, you went from a 2320 to that! That is double the size, complete game changer. Very nice! You will be Jamming and Plowing soon.
...and I feel it! It's going to take a moment or two until I feel it's part of my body. Right now, I feel like I am running some sort of forestry equipment. lol

I do like that the hydrostatic is the same set-up. I also like that the engine RPM changes with pedal pressure. That was not something I had on the ol' 2320.