Tipping butt pucker!!

/ Tipping butt pucker!! #1  

DutchHenryBrown

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010
Yesterday I had been grading the dirt road out to the highway with the grader scraper and using the FEL to move dirt to some low spots. Came back to change over to the rock rake to clean up a bit. Not thinking because I had been using the FEL I took a big scoop of dirt for another low spot. Lucky for me I keep the bucket low to the ground when moving with it full. So I was going to drop the rock rake and use it on the way to the low spot. As soon as I dropped the rake and with the full bucket she nosed over lucky the bucket hit the ground and stopped the tip!! As soon as I pulled the rake back up she sat back down! Completely my fault didn't even think about the implement weight change out back! In the blink of an eye that fast I feel very lucky it could of been a lot worse. Like they say you can't fix STUPID!! Be safe when out and about.

/ Tipping butt pucker!! #2  
Yesterday I had been grading the dirt road out to the highway with the grader scraper and using the FEL to move dirt to some low spots. Came back to change over to the rock rake to clean up a bit. Not thinking because I had been using the FEL I took a big scoop of dirt for another low spot. Lucky for me I keep the bucket low to the ground when moving with it full. So I was going to drop the rock rake and use it on the way to the low spot. As soon as I dropped the rake and with the full bucket she nosed over lucky the bucket hit the ground and stopped the tip!! As soon as I pulled the rake back up she sat back down! Completely my fault didn't even think about the implement weight change out back! In the blink of an eye that fast I feel very lucky it could of been a lot worse. Like they say you can't fix STUPID!! Be safe when out and about.

Rear tires aren't loaded?

/ Tipping butt pucker!!
Rear tires aren't loaded?

No I do not have the tires loaded, I had the dealer put in the stop leak stuff because of the cactus and thorns I have around the place.

/ Tipping butt pucker!! #4  
Get some wheel weights. :thumbsup:
1951_farmall_cub_farm_tractor_with_snow_blade_plow__wheel_weights_runs_good_9_lgw (Small).jpg

They even make weights that fit on the inside of the wheel.
IH_split_weights.jpg

/ Tipping butt pucker!! #5  
Where did you hide them dirty shorts ?

/ Tipping butt pucker!! #6  
Thanks for posting DHB... sometimes we serve as a timely warning to others, eh?

/ Tipping butt pucker!! #10  
I'm glad it worked out well.
I understand your pucker. :)