Tired of oil change bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Tired of oil change bull
Apparently the pressure was building up, the turtle was forcing its way out and he let it drop here.
I have an older brother who had the same idea and his pickup made it all the way to 118k miles before it became junk.
I bet he put all types of oil in it or was hard on it, or ran it low on oil, lots of kids don't check oil and if your hard on a motor it will burn more oil, before next oil change gimmick

/ Tired of oil change bull #92  
a true troll on display. prob best to avoid, some people need even negative attention believe i'll stick w/my current change interval & let the buffoonery to those much wiser than me, who knows, this could be AI generated.

/ Tired of oil change bull #93  
You can't reason with a troll he is only on here for attention and boy is he getting it, 10 pages of BS.

Time to close this ridiculous thread.

/ Tired of oil change bull #94  
You can't reason with a troll he is only on here for attention and boy is he getting it, 10 pages of BS.

Nah, keep it open. Its good entertainment on a slow day in the office.

/ Tired of oil change bull #95  
I'm a retired executive with a heavy construction company. I was in charge of the equipment. We were on a national account with a lubrication manufacturer; therefore we got free oil analysis on everything we owned, from 1/2-ton pickups to D-10 dozers. When you need your equipment to earn a living, you don't scrimp on lubrication and are proactive on finding issues before they become problems.
Oil changes are scheduled maintenance
Yup, The shop foreman at the company I retired from always said, oil is cheap insurance, but what did he know, he only managed maintenance on 20 mixers, 40 dump trucks 20 semis, 10 wheel loaders, 8 excavators, plus quarry rock crushers and gravel wash and screening plants.

You should suckup to mods or report threads, after modded you can **** down hill

Mister LS MT240 , I build web sites, I can make one just for your toy tractor

Last edited:
   / Tired of oil change bull #97  
To the OP--Next time you change the filter in your high milage engine, decant some of the used oil into a sample jar and send it to a reputable lab like Blackstone. When you get the results, take a photo and post it here--lots of interested parties watching.

A
a true troll on display. prob best to avoid, some people need even negative attention believe i'll stick w/my current change interval & let the buffoonery to those much wiser than me, who knows, this could be AI generated.
Ai is a glorified bot, they been around for 30 years,

ChatGPT is dangerous

To the OP--Next time you change the filter in your high milage engine, decant some of the used oil into a sample jar and send it to a reputable lab like Blackstone. When you get the results, take a photo and post it here--lots of interested parties watching.
I just bought a new to me car, going to flush it twice first

/ Tired of oil change bull #100  
Re this thread:
  1. Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
  2. Answer not a fool according to his folly,
    lest you be like him yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.