Tired of oil change bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Tired of oil change bull
I'm not sure you have noticed this yet but there's not a soul talking tech with you and as far as the adult comment, I think you are a bit skewed on that Looks like the rest of us are the adults in the room. Not sure what you refer to as a fanboy in this particular case. I'm not a fanboy of anything. I do like that finger snap test. That's about the funniest thing I've heard in a while.
Don't forget to time your fuel pump

Diesel drag racers only turn a screw, so much tec

/ Tired of oil change bull #82  
I hope you've scheduled vacation so you can keep up with this thread.

I hope you've scheduled vacation so you can keep up with this thread.
We're only having a little debate, why is everyone closed minded

I made a thread once asking if i should pull off nipples on new tires because it might wear uneven behind the nipples, most said no and were wrong

That was a joke, read thread again you might learn something

/ Tired of oil change bull #87  
I'm a retired executive with a heavy construction company. I was in charge of the equipment. We were on a national account with a lubrication manufacturer; therefore we got free oil analysis on everything we owned, from 1/2-ton pickups to D-10 dozers. When you need your equipment to earn a living, you don't scrimp on lubrication and are proactive on finding issues before they become problems.
Oil changes are scheduled maintenance

/ Tired of oil change bull #88  
My God - you REALLY are FOS.
Apparently the pressure was building up, the turtle was forcing its way out and he let it drop here.
I have an older brother who had the same idea and his pickup made it all the way to 118k miles before it became junk.

This is absolutely not true. My dad ran a re-refinery for Safety-Kleen, recycling old oils for many years. The recycled oil was not visually discernible from new oil. I know this for a fact because he brought glass sample bottles home to show me.
Guess what, they used a filter

I'm a retired executive with a heavy construction company. I was in charge of the equipment. We were on a national account with a lubrication manufacturer; therefore we got free oil analysis on everything we owned, from 1/2-ton pickups to D-10 dozers. When you need your equipment to earn a living, you don't scrimp on lubrication and are proactive on finding issues before they become problems.
Oil changes are scheduled maintenance
My brother is a boss For NB power in electronics and he use to test oil in transformers that take a transport to fill,(costs alot) they have to change after a while because no filter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.