TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #781  
Plowed yet another foot of snow altogether from driveway. Spring is coming, right??

Right :laughing: That must be the storm we are scheduled to get early Friday morning.
At least we are getting more day light now so you know that eventually the sun will win over the cold. Usually the beginning of May here.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #783  
Spring? Hehehe.. Not in these parts. We usually hit our max snow depth about April 15. A foot overnight is pretty standard around here when we get a storm. Last weekend we got 35" in about as many hours. Here's a couple short videos of me cleaning up the driveway. Those walls are getting pretty tall.

YouTube - Clearing Snow in BCC
YouTube - P1010842

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #784  
Spring? Hehehe.. Not in these parts. We usually hit our max snow depth about April 15. A foot overnight is pretty standard around here when we get a storm. Last weekend we got 35" in about as many hours. Here's a couple short videos of me cleaning up the driveway. Those walls are getting pretty tall.

YouTube - P1010842

Yes, the last "blast" we got here decided to make 24 inches in roughly 12 hours. Bad winter not to have put together my f.e.l blade project:thumbsup:

I given up on spring.......

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #785  
Just poured in the 50th gallon of diesel used to move snow this season. This is personal use, no commercial stuff only clearing the from the road to the pole shed (about 1 mile).

Remember just 5-6 years ago they were making predictions that we would soon have winters without snow?:confused2: Guess mother nature doesn't like Al Gore either.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #786  

YouTube - P1010842

Good thing you have that nice machine :thumbsup:
Enjoyed your short clips.
How many times have you shoveled the roof ?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #789  
The snow banks along the road are up there pretty good and we are supposed to have a big rain Saturday and Sunday so I cut some drainage holes thru the banks in the low spots. It was a nice day. Started out at -10F but warmed up to 25.

Attachments

• SnowBanks1.JPG
    SnowBanks1.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 261
  • SnowBanks2.JPG
    SnowBanks2.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 263