TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #791  
We were at 70 degrees today so got off work at noon to spread some fill dirt before the storms hit tonight.

Attachments

• image-165861357.png
    image-165861357.png
    858 KB · Views: 281
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #792  
Move some snow, that is what I have been doing for a while now but this time is just to spread it out and get it to melt faster.

Snow almost gone… Spring where are you ?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #793  
Been rearranging flakes on and off since 2 am. This storm is a good one. Saturday and Sunday were in the 40's with about an inch of rain on Sunday so the roads all thawed on top. Then it started snowing. We got about 18" so far on top of all that slush and mud. A real mess and still snowing hard. For a winter with a slow start it sure has made up for it. For a while I was jealous of you MA and CT guys but not anymore.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #794  
Move some snow, that is what I have been doing for a while now but this time is just to spread it out and get it to melt faster.
Sounds like work to me:thumbsup::D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #795  
2 hours disking garden areas today, getting ready to plant potatoes and onions soon.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #796  
5 hours today with the wife and I pulling out trees, both large and small (brush) to one 6 inch 30 ft. tall one. (had to dig some with the bucket on its roots) just used log chains and the drawbar mostly. The L3400HST (whenb properly ballasted) never fails to impress me with its ability. The wife operated the tractor some, when she wore out as the "ground man" . She enjoys operating this machine, and would rarely operate our previous Kubota Gear tractor. We had a lot of fun today, cleared some land, and wore ourselves to a frazzle.

James K0UA & Linda KA0NXI

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #797  
Spent three hours pushing out underbrush and 12" post oaks. One branch slid bast the bucket and came into the cab through the window I used to have.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #798  
Spent three hours pushing out underbrush and 12" post oaks. One branch slid bast the bucket and came into the cab through the window I used to have.

It can sure happen fast, hope you weren't injured.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #799  
I hope no injuries occured also.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #800  
My seat time today consisted of tilling the garden. Getting ready for the cool weather crops.