Snow Attachments Tractor loader snow blades

/ Tractor loader snow blades #21  
Scaper- Attached is hopefully what you need. Not to scale, but should get you from point A to B okay. Would have sent pics too but snowplow has three or four feet of snow on top of it now. I only use it the first half dozen snowfalls or so. Once I have a good base on the road I switch back to the loader and use the snowblower til June.

/ Tractor loader snow blades #22  
What? no attachment?

Attachments

• 5-31874-sp.jpg
    5-31874-sp.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 424
   / Tractor loader snow blades #23  
Ok, all of this talk of putting a plow from a truck on a FEL. Has anyone put a bucket on the front of a plow truck? I already have the truck, and it has the hydraulics already. Can it be done?

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

/ Tractor loader snow blades #24  
I yet to see that but it does make sence.
Back in Decemeber when NY got that big snowstorm the grabage trucks were fitted w/plows,but when it came time to remove the snow FEL and dump trucks haul the snow away.
So why couldn't the grabage trucks do the same,for the have the hydraulic system when picking up those dumpsters...just a bucket and driver all thats needed.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Tractor loader snow blades
I thank you so very much. Your right that helps even more then the pictures would have. I will let you know whats up with my project as soon as we get started. As always thanks to all in these posts your always a great help.
Bye to all Scaper

/ Tractor loader snow blades
Kadonte please send me an e-Mail address so I can get in touch I have some questions to ask and I need to hear the answer unless you can send some more excellent directions. The question centers on double and single acting hyd cyl. The plow is single and the tractor is double. So how the hell do I set it up?? Special type of valve or something so simple I'm over looking the answer. HELP!! Scaper LEver39537@aol.com I'll give ya a number to call if you would prefer.