Tractor rolled over on me this morning

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #11  
Yes like others have stated glad your OK !!!

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #12  
Thinking out of the box here...and considering there's no good anchors nearby, could it be tipped back over using a kid's bounce house (theoretically)?

Glad your safe. Good luck. Don't hydro-lock it.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #13  
As always, a picture would be helpful so we can see exactly what you are dealing with.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #14  
A picture would help, or just be of much interest.

I have long steel cables (and pulley blocks) that I rarely use, except in cases where I have to pull much longer than chains will allow, and rope is too stretchy.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #15  
If the tractor "just turned over",, does that mean the tractor is sitting next to the steep grade that caused the turn over??

If so, righting the tractor may leave the tractor in the original dilemma,, ready to again turn over,,

You may need to add some weight to the "up hill" side of the tractor before trying to flip the tractor back up.

You can anchor the winch or other pulling tool to a "dead man" ,,, that is a log buried in the ground, with a cable or chain around it.
I saw a 20,000 pound tractor pull a 120,000 pound dragline that had turned over into a lake,,
With a 6-way lay of cable, the tractor effortlessly righted the dragline,, and pulled it out of the water,,

There is still a 20 foot length of 24" diameter hickory log buried in my BIL's field, next to the lake,, it is close to 20 feet down,,,

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #16  
Helps to have someone that knows what they are doing. I have great friends that are keen to help, but some have very little intuition for mechanical laws and properties.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #17  
Glad you are OK. It might cost you a bit but you could have a wrecker service retrieve your tractor if you don't have other means. Don't worry about being stupid. You will never be alone as long as I am alive. :)

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #18  
Glad you are typing and not badly injured...you need to buy a lottery ticket immediately.

Sorry I cannot help with constructive advice. I would not even attempt it. If you do not have the right equipment or knowledge, it is a double whammy.

I surmise your dealer has dealt with rollovers before and may offer good advice or even a contact to help you.

Good luck

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #19  
I know this is sacrilege but, if you can, call a tow truck. They deal with similar things all of the time and have the equipment. You've dodged a bullet. Don't jump back in front of the target.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #20  
I know this is sacrilege but, if you can, call a tow truck. They deal with similar things all of the time and have the equipment. You've dodged a bullet. Don't jump back in front of the target.

Don't forget to put the parking brake on, before you put it on its tires!