Tractor rolled over on me this morning

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #151  
I also curious what the engine damage was? Sounds like you got a nice replacement.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning
Put in about 3 hours seat time. Very enjoyable afternoon. 20191129_134149.jpeg20191129_134135.jpeg20191129_134112.jpeg

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #155  
Pure guess on my part but I’m guessing it oil starved before you got it shut down. Thanks for the pics, great new tractor.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #156  
   / Tractor rolled over on me this morning #157  
dang, not sure who would want their head banged.....

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #158  
Very nice! I do not know if I have seen that type of ROPS Top before, are the diagonal braces head bangers? The one picture makes them look that way, the other does not. Who makes it?

I put braces on the fiberglass one I had on my old New Holland, and while I wrapped them in foam rubber, I never hit my noggin on them. I just couldn't keep the fiberglass canopy on the Boomer tight and to stop rattling. Putting the braces on it solved that problem and made it much stronger. Those are far enough back I don't think he will crack his head on them.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #159  
I lost a friend of the family whose tractor did NOT have ROPS. The tractor flipped, he fell off under the read wheel. It ground his body, bones and all into hamburger to the point of no longer knowing he was human. The tractor ran that way for almost 30mins it was determined on his body. The family found him 4 hours later after the event.

Sad to say, he left a wife and 5 kids behind.

His tractor was the type with the seat soooo far back too. Literally hanging over the 3pt setup. Those machine always freak me out to the point that I would not own one nor drive one.

Glad the OP survived!

There is a National ROPS program out there. I would STRONGLY recommend folks to look into it to get a setup on their machine.

/ Tractor rolled over on me this morning #160  
Throw about 600 lbs of wheel weights on that MX, it will make all the difference in the world...