Tractor Sizing and Loader question

/ Tractor Sizing and Loader question #21  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Tractor Sizing and Loader question #22  
I agree the 30hst will do the job. I removed 7 Locust tree stumps (and we all know how tuff they are) ranging in size from 7 to 13 inches in an afternoon. It took a little patience and watching where I needed to dig but it worked. Some of the larger ones meant digging several feet in diameter to get it done. I have removed several maple and cherry stumps in the 12-14 inch diameter and it takes 15 or 20 minutes to do so, and I do not beat the machine by any means.

/ Tractor Sizing and Loader question #23  
I assume you used the backhoe for this? Note that the backhoe is a 6000$ or so attachment. I sure wish I had one. Stumping without a backhoe is not kind to a machine.

/ Tractor Sizing and Loader question #24  
Highbeam, you're not thinking creatively. Take out a $12000 home equity loan. Buy the CFO a lovely bauble or two with half the proceeds. Then you can ponder what to do with the rest of the cash. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

To be more serious, this is one reason that I chose to go with a smaller base tractor, so I could afford the backhoe right up front. I too would cringe at the thought of shelling out another six large shortly after investing in a tractor. Luckily for me, I now only have to worry about whether to get a $400 BB or a $500 rake. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor Sizing and Loader question #25  
Oddly, my taxes were just finished and I am due a 5482$ refund........

/ Tractor Sizing and Loader question #26  
Ok,
So if all the Kioti owners cough up a couple of bucks, maybe we can come up with the additional $518.00 and get Highbeam a BH /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Actually, when I broached the CFO, I had everything included, 'cause I knew there was no way I was gonna come back later and say I needed another $6K for a BH. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Tom

/ Tractor Sizing and Loader question #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Oddly, my taxes were just finished and I am due a 5482$ refund........

)</font>

$5482 refund??
Hmmmm. lets see....
5+4+32+9+7-4+96-13+58+9-45
Boy -o- Boy were very close /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif