Tractor Specifications

/ Tractor Specifications #21  
Rowski

Thanks for the specs - exactly the comparsion I am currently doing (Ford - Kubota 1920, 2120, 3010, 3710). My control panel sez I haven't sent any more private messages - even tho I tried to do so twice, to you. If you see this, let me know if you got them.

/ Tractor Specifications #22  
I've done a bit of research on the JD vs Kubota line for tractors between 18 and 30 HP (PTO). Attached is a chart that I did which summarizes power vs cost, as well as weight. I've got an excel spreadsheet which this came from as well if anyone is interested.
BTW - still haven't made up my mind, so open to any & all suggestions.

Attachments

• 294359-JD-vs-Kubota_Chart1.jpg
    294359-JD-vs-Kubota_Chart1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 143
   / Tractor Specifications #23  
Is the heading right ? The graph itself says pounds, the heading inches. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Tractor Specifications #24  
Sorry - the title is wrong - the size of each circle is POUNDS.

/ Tractor Specifications #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've got an excel spreadsheet which this came from as well if anyone is interested. )</font>

Is the chart an Excel chart? (i.e. did Excel generate the chart and make the "weight bubbles" the right size?) Or did you draw the chart in some other program? I didn't know Excel could do that (the weight bubbles) but it is a real neat function!

/ Tractor Specifications #26  
I am not sure whether the chart was prepared with Excel, but you can certainly do so with Excel 2002. If memory serves, bubble charts have been included in at least the three previous Excel versions.