Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #11  
I caught the leg of my shorts on my steering wheel spinner once. I have to swing my right leg over the wheel (I'm 6-3) and it caught while I was starting to stand to get off. It basically hung me in the air since my right leg couldn't the reach the ground. My left foot had slipped off the step so I had to use my hands on the tire and steering wheel. After I stopped laughing and looking to see if anyone saw me.

Thomas

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #12  
"B" series YES more than I care to count....My L2800... not once:)

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #13  
I have no neighbors that can see my property. I just work naked. No problem! (Just kidding, sort of).

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #14  
Yup, CUBs have the same issue, but with the gear lever. While I have not been thrown to the ground, I am a bit concerned about jamming the thing down into gear and getting run over. That would just ruin a good day of tractor'n . . . maybe a few. My dismounts now take that little piece of control leverage into account.

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #16  
Timber said:
So does this happen to everyone, I'm working along and I go to get off my tractor and 3 point levers grab my shorts and dump me on the ground in a not so graceful fashion. I know that this is an issue with all Kubota B series tractors. Is it the same on everyone’s LOL
LOL...That's why I don't wear shorts. Us seasoned old guys know better.:) OK, so in my endeavor to avoid such foolishness, I always wear trousers (jeans) and boots. In doing so, I promptly caught my boot lace on a bracket while stepping out and planted my kisser in the Mud!:confused: I also catch the lanyard for my reading glasses on the jostick.

Last edited:
   / Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #17  
I used to wear overals alot on the tractor.. course.. it so hot now, I wear shorts. Every once in a blue moon, I'd get a snag. More often though, Something grabs the wire to the headphones I'm wearing...

Soundguy

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #18  
The brush pocket on my Painter cuts grabs the three point control lever quite often. Usually when I have to pick up the bush hog to git it off'n a rock, or stump.

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #19  
3RRL said:
LOL...That's why I don't wear shorts. Us seasoned old guys know better.:) OK, so in my endeavor to avoid such foolishness, I always wear trousers (jeans) and boots. In doing so, I promptly caught my boot lace on a bracket while stepping out and planted my kisser in the Mud!:confused: I also catch the lanyard for my reading glasses on the jostick.

Rob tractor guys wear work boots, Justin pull up types. No laces...:)

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes
When I was younger I was into that whole bodybuilding thing. I am not as big as I use to be but I keep myself in great shape. It is 1 of those things that you don't unlearn and it kind of becomes a way of life. At my age I still have great abs and perfect Blood Pressure. Funny how once you live on a strict diet it never seems to change. I still pull off short shorts & mid drift shirts and I'll spare you my sun bathing pics LOL