Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #21  
With the D series Boomers the joystick sticks up far enough to grab coats, shirts, and shorts. I learned to enter/exit from the left side long ago.

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #22  
Timber said:
I still pull off short shorts & mid drift shirts and I'll spare you my sun bathing pics LOL

Thanks!

( my wife says my back has a natural spf 30 due to hair.. does that count for anything? )

Soundguy

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #23  
RobJ said:
Rob tractor guys wear work boots, Justin pull up types. No laces...:)

This reminds me of a story from my former next door neighbor. He was about 21 years old and worked as a driver for the local lumber company. He had to make a delivery to a rather under-advertised resort about 25 miles north of us.

The guy who was accepting the delivery was on a backhoe. When he jumped off, he was only wearing boots.

My young neighbor quickly learned what a "naturalist club" was.

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #24  
Soundguy said:
Thanks!

( my wife says my back has a natural spf 30 due to hair.. does that count for anything? )
Soundguy

Timber said:
I still pull off short shorts & mid drift shirts and I'll spare you my sun bathing pics LOL

Thank you for 2 images that I am now desperately trying to flush from my mind. :) ;)

But Timber, I'd have to say that you probably could pull off a mid drift shirt better than some of the high school girls these days. With 2 kids in high school and a wife that works there I see a lot. I want to walk up to these little darlings and say "girley, that fat gutt mid drift isn't working for you. It ain't pretty". I think hip-huggers have made the circle again since I was in high school in the late 70's. I don't recall the jelly bellies. :(

Now changing thought pattern!!!

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #25  
RobJ said:
Thank you for 2 images that I am now desperately trying to flush from my mind. :) ;)

But Timber, I'd have to say that you probably could pull off a mid drift shirt better than some of the high school girls these days. With 2 kids in high school and a wife that works there I see a lot. I want to walk up to these little darlings and say "girley, that fat gutt mid drift isn't working for you. It ain't pretty". I think hip-huggers have made the circle again since I was in high school in the late 70's. I don't recall the jelly bellies. :(

Now changing thought pattern!!!

My wife is a middle school music teacher. She's also observed these girls wearing short shirts that show their body 'flowing' out the top of their pants. Apparently she says the girls refer to this as 'muffin tops' and.. uh.. it seems to be a trend... weird.. when i was in school.. girls were all trying to be anorexically thin looking.. And if they had hiop huggers.. they only fit around the hips, as the waist was quite a bit smaller..

Soundguy

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes
LOL I have seen some pretty scary outfits on heavy woman. It is a great look if you have the body for it. I don't care for the anorexic look of the 70s either. My sisters and friends were ware into the hip huggers and tube tops in those days. I have been pretty involved with the fitness world and there are some great bodies out there. To muscular isn’t great either on men or woman. Soundguy sorry to hear about your hair problem LOL just kidding. I'm a natural blond and have almost no body hair. I think it is all on my head

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #27  
I've got scott and english blood lines.. hair is like a 'natural resource' on my body.. kinda like saudia arabia and oil.. etc..

Soundguy

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #28  
Soundguy said:
Thanks!

Soundguy

Sure does..........It counts for an image that just destroyed my appetite. :-{}

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #29  
I suspect the 'on/off on the left' comes from way back in the horse days. I grew up when my old man was still farming with horses. To this day, everything I have is mounted from the left (wife does complain at times) and as others have mentioned, most equipment is designed such that entry is best from the left.

Harry K

/ Tractor trashing my Daisy Dukes #30  
Anyone ever have a serious problem due to catching clothing on the tractor parts? I almost got into difficulty with my B7100 once when I was getting off the thing with the engine idling. Snagged the gear shift with my pant leg as I stepped across the center and popped it into gear. Tractor started to move as I hit the ground with my left foot, the other one still up there just coming off the gear shift, me somewhat off balance, etc. Fortunately I was able to avoid getting my foot caught under the tire and moved it into neutral before it went very far (low range, low gear) but I have been VERY careful about such things since.