Trailer Decision

/ Trailer Decision #11  
I have loaded my tractor onto as little as 12' trailer by putting the loader over the front and the tailwheel of the mower only hangs out the back a little. A 16' trailer should be enough. I know a lot of people will not haul an 18' with a 1/2 ton truck. I'm not really sure if one should, but I know some that do. I had no problems with the 12' trailer, but it was my brother's and when I buy one, I'll go for 16' until I can afford a larger pickup. John

/ Trailer Decision
Thanks for all the good feedback, I am off to a dealer today to see what the cost is on both.

/ Trailer Decision #13  
Bellville,

I've got one that I'll sell ya. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

34 foot flatdeck gooseneck with 8' ramps that flip up or take off and put underneath.

RedDog

Attachments

• 407065-Trailer side.JPG
    407065-Trailer side.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 279
   / Trailer Decision
Thanks Reddog, looks like a nice trailer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I wound up getting a 6'10" by 16' tandem trailer this past weekend, worked out really well for my tractor. I looked at the 20' trailers but like everything else at some point you cross your budget line....

Thanks again for all the good input.

/ Trailer Decision #16  
<font color="blue"> [image]www.msnusers.com/MyWebDocuments[/image] </font>
John, what did you mean to include here?

/ Trailer Decision #17  
I wanted to show Jack [Belleville] my combination for dragging my tractor around Michigan. At present, I'm tearing my hair out trying to post a bloody picture for all to enjoy.

/ Trailer Decision #18  
Jack; I still haven't quit. Maybe this time.

Attachments

• 408750-TruckTrailer 001.jpg
    408750-TruckTrailer 001.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 291
   / Trailer Decision #19  
Great set-up... I'm itching to get something like that - my truck is too light to tow my tractor - and I don't have a trailer. Maybe soon... Anyway - Nice Pic - you need to either change the truck to Blue - or the tractor to Red... coordination counts afterall. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Take Care,

/ Trailer Decision #20  
Oh, but no, tractors are always blue and trucks are always red. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif