Trailer Decision

/ Trailer Decision #31  
Oh you guys and these great trucks and trailers... someday I will to! Looks great! Could you fit your setup on there if you had a BH? I think I'll need to get an 18'.

Take Care,

/ Trailer Decision #32  
Not at all - humor sometimes just doesn't come over right when your typing it instead of saying it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Have a good one! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Trailer Decision #33  
RedDog,
I could sure see that trailer behind my truck...something tells me that thing is WAY out of my budget, but what a trailer! Of course, my 670 would be totally lost on that thing, which would lead to a tractor upgrade....or, I guess I could carry both the 'Bota and the Deere, no problem.

/ Trailer Decision #34  
Can you tell me where they sell that brand in CT? That is not only good looking but solid looking as well - My Deere dealer has one trailer left and he says due to the steel issues he's not bringing more in this year.

Thanks,

/ Trailer Decision #35  
I've got the 18 ft load trail like that minus the duck tail -- I paid about the same here in Texas -- don't recall exactly

/ Trailer Decision #36  
SteveH_CT .........I know it's the wrong color, but here's my rig on an
18ft @ 10k trailer -( fits comfortably) ...RayBee /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 409370-Rig-trailer.jpeg.jpg
    409370-Rig-trailer.jpeg.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 251
   / Trailer Decision #37  
Actually the Yellow trailer accents my Green nicely! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif All kidding aside, and I joke a lot, I don't care about the color of the trailer. I just want a good solid set-up.

/ Trailer Decision #38  
I just looked again.... man oh man that trailer looks well built. I'm going to do a search for their website and see where they are sold. I don't like to ask $$$, but that looks pretty expensive - I can get a 7000lb 18' for about $2000 new - is yours a lot more than that?

/ Trailer Decision
Johnday, great looking rig, thanks for the effort to get the picture posted. I will take a picture of my rig and put it up as well.

Thanks again