Trailer Decision

/ Trailer Decision #21  
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I got that part confused... when I bought mine the dealer said tractors are supposed to be green and yellow!

/ Trailer Decision #22  
Here's a picture of a "LoadTrail" (7000#) - 18 ft trailer.
I agree with "fishman" that this trailer is well built for the money
about -($1700 ) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif It has slide out ramps. ...... RayBee

That price is in New England, so you may be able to do better
anywhere else /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Attachments

• 408911-loadtrail 7.jpeg_2.jpg
    408911-loadtrail 7.jpeg_2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 292
   / Trailer Decision #23  
Johnday, that's a great looking outfit. Looks perfect for your tractor. </font><font color="blue" class="small">( you need to either change the truck to Blue - or the tractor to Red... coordination counts afterall)</font> I don't agree, all that red makes that beautiful blue tractor stand out nicely! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif John

/ Trailer Decision #24  
You surprised me - I expected you to see it all in Orange... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Trailer Decision #25  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( You surprised me - I expected you to see it all in Orange... )</font> Guess it just goes to show you don't read my posts that well. I support most any tractor purchase. I like a lot of tractors and have used my cousins NH TC30 and loved it. But I LOVE my Kioti AND the money I saved! I might have said Orange, but only so the tractor and pulling outfit would be GATOR colors! John

/ Trailer Decision #26  
/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Sorry about that Mr. Hemingway- I'll be sure to read much more closely next time... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Trailer Decision #27  
I know I'm a little late on this one, but I couldn't pass a chance to post a picture of my outfit loaded up and going to work. Actually, it is my friends Kubota....my JD 670 fits much better on the 16 footer. Man, I would sure like to have the LONG gooseneck further up in the thread!

Attachments

• 409069-Loaded up! (3).jpg
    409069-Loaded up! (3).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 240
   / Trailer Decision #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Sorry about that Mr. Hemingway- I'll be sure to read much more closely next time... )</font> Oops, guess you took THAT wrong. Sorry. John

/ Trailer Decision #29  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Actually, it is my friends Kubota.)</font> Now see, that's a truck I could go for with my Kioit as it's about the same as Kioti Gray! Nice looking setup, and I agree, would love to have the gooseneck and a nice big truck to haul it. John

/ Trailer Decision #30  
Hollywood,

I am going to sell it along with my dually. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedDog

Attachments

• 409127-Driver Side.JPG
    409127-Driver Side.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 188