tried out the new tires!!!

/ tried out the new tires!!! #1  

TOMMYHPX4X4

Veteran Member
Tractor
gator hpx 4x4
i tried out the new tires and snorkle and they work great. i also got a simple criminal trespassing ticket too. right after my buddy took the picture of me sitting on the side of the road the owner of the property stopped by and we got into it.lmao. the cop said to go taslk to the da and they will 100% drop it .to tell you the trueth i think the guy was more mad about how much mud i was takin home. them oulaw tires just shovel that mud right up in the air i mean i went into the field to test them and with the 589's i would have to keep a higher tire spin up to keep them clean but these outlaws they clean out just idoling . so as long as i was keeping a farword movement in the field they would clean out . now the bad part was you didin't want to do fast in the sticky stuff cause man they would throw up some manly chuncks and you don't wannd take a hit to the head or chest with one. but as for a offroad mud tire you can't beat um . but i did find some mud.
1007281.jpg

1007278.jpg

1007274.jpg

1007293.jpg

1007292.jpg

1007283.jpg

1007284.jpg

1007291.jpg

1007294.jpg

1007299.jpg

1007297b.jpg

/ tried out the new tires!!! #2  
So you're bragging about tearing up someones property or did I miss something?

/ tried out the new tires!!!
nope not braggin about tearin up someones property we ride there all the time. if it's somtheing we do all the time and have been doing so for 30+ years then why is it all of a sudden a problem . and it wasn't tearing up nuthin it was a canefield headlane if you look at that deep rut running down through the field that was made by the tractor where we ride in not in the field where crops are planted the farmer has no problems with us riding he told us as long as we stay on the headlane we ok so if the farmer wich has a lease to farm the propert says it's ok to ride in his canefield when it's muddy and the owner has never in over 30 years spoken out about it then why would we have thought we was doing something wrong??? we or should i say i was not doing anything wrong now if i was to kave known the owner himself did not want us on his property then yes i would have been in the wrong for trespassin. but like i yelled back at the owner nowthat i/we know he doesn't want us on his property we won't be back on it but it has a way of workin around you see because he has deere stands within range of houses so now this hunting season is gonna be a bummer for him beacuse as soon as he fires a shot we gonna have him shut down eye for an eye. we been riding there for years just like he's been hunting there for years .people have to learn to get along in this world life is to short to be like he was and the cop even said he was acting like a a-hole and he put it down in his report that the guy admitted charging after me and going off the handle and cussing me out . so like the cop said just go to the D.A and let them read the report it will all be in there and they will probably drop it all. the guy is just mad because theykeep useing all the plantaion houses around here for movies but they never ask him to make a movie at his house but his house ain't a registered plantation house.

/ tried out the new tires!!! #4  
but like i yelled back at the owner nowthat i/we know he doesn't want us on his property we won't be back on it but it has a way of workin around you see because he has deere stands within range of houses so now this hunting season is gonna be a bummer for him beacuse as soon as he fires a shot we gonna have him shut down eye for an eye. we been riding there for years just like he's been hunting there for years .people have to learn to get along in this world life is to short to be like he was .

So you've torn up his land for 30 years, you yelled at him while on his property, you vow to get even, & he's an a-hole??? :cool: In New Hampshire you'd be waiting to buy your UTV back at the annual Fish & Game auction. It does handle mud though !!MikeD74T

where did i vow to get even ???? man you guys are something else and how else do you mud ride??? we road on that headlane not the rows. the tractors made bigger ruts. and when we was arguing we was on the side of the raod not his property infact he never seen me on his property other than me saying yes i was riding there he had no evidence.yes i was muddy but hey prove it.

/ tried out the new tires!!! #7  
Dependeing on how the lease is written the owner might not have any right to say anything about who is using the property if the Leasee gave him permission

the same man who owns the same property used to lease out his property to a guy for crawfishing and i used to help the guy in his ponds . i used to ride across this property all the time to get to the ponds . i would always talk to the farmers and was always in good standings with them.like isaid we used this property for well over 30 years and this one day the guy just up and pops up with this. the cop said he didn't see any thing wrong with where i was riding the best part is i went back today to go to houma and i passed in front of the place where i was riding and all the ruts i made are now flat again. last nights rain flattened them back out it was soupy gumbo it wasn't gonna leave a lasting rut to begin with but i'm gonna laugh if the guy went out there today to take a picture of all the danmage and there isn't anything there but a flat field.

this is what the cop told me he said it wasn't a front yard and i wasn't running across the rows and i really wasn't doing anything wrong other than being on his property. the cop said this is louisiana it's mud it rains and it flattens out again and he was right about that cause it's flat again. people need to turn off their tv's and get out into the woods and fields more kids don't have no place to ride because of guys like this. the cop also said what would you rather have some kids havin fun in the mud and not really damaging the property but just havin fun or would you rather them running the roads doing drugs and breakin into your house for drug money ??

oh well it's over now and we gonna find us a new riding spot and he's gonna have to find him a new hunting spot so i guess we win and he gets the shaft.he should have handled it a whole nuther way instead of getting irate and then pressing charges.

/ tried out the new tires!!! #10  
Tommy, Where to start??? I agree things ain't the same everywhere but, take a deep breath & read your own posts...

"where did i vow to get even ????" "it has a way of workin around you see because he has deere stands within range of houses so now this hunting season is gonna be a bummer for him beacuse as soon as he fires a shot we gonna have him shut down eye for an eye." "oh well it's over now and we gonna find us a new riding spot and he's gonna have to find him a new hunting spot so i guess we win and he gets the shaft."

"kids don't have no place to ride because of guys like this" Actually kids often don't have a place to ride because of guys like you. Not only do you believe you have more rights than the property owner but you're indignant about it as well. From my work with club I see more damage caused by drunk adults than kids. Kids can fall back on the "I didn't know" excuse at least once but if you've been riding for 30 years that excuse wouldn't fly around here.

"people need to turn off their tv's and get out into the woods and fields more ." I have 10 snowmobiles and 5 four wheelers that my family regularly ride hundreds of miles on other peoples property. I have written permission from each neighboring landowner, a copy of which is kept on each 4 wheeler. We also trailer 20 miles to ride on my club's trails for which the club has written permission. The snowmobiles are riden on club maintained trails only with each landowner giving written permission to the clubs biannually. Both club members and F&G patrol for wrongdooers.

"man you guys are something else and how else do you mud ride???" We (my family)belong to both ATV clubs that obtain landowner permission for and map mud holes in specific locations. By state statute all snowmobile & ATV club trails are closed during our "mud season". I belong to www.northcountryatv.com atv club. If you look thru the site you'll see that you'd be asked to leave for actions you think are entitlements. Our philosophy is using someone else's property requires giving something back. Most landowners only want respect. Maybe your landowner was just having a real bad day. A little respect and an appology, even if you feel that none was necessary, would have probably smoothed the whole thing over. You may get a big surprise at court if you find the LEO just wasn't interested in prolonging your tirade and was just pumping you up to perform for a DA or judge has an axe to grind with some other "simple tresspassers". MikeD74T

Willl, Itç—´ not polite to bring popcorn unless you bring enough for everybody !

Last edited: