Truck winches

/ Truck winches #172  
I got the bumper loosened and the winch mounted.
Ran out of time to mount control box and wiring.
Do you have a wireless remote for it?

Never thought much of them until recently, now I have one for the ComeUp and one for the Warn winches.

They can simplify things quite a bit, depending on the situation.

/ Truck winches #173  
You got that winch working yet or is it just for looks?
I hope you're not just one of those "mall cruisers" with massive tires and lift kit with a winch and all the goodies and has never got his tires dirty!🤣
(I know better) how about an update HD👍

/ Truck winches
Oh yeah, it’s workin’. I’ve only had to use it once, but that’s because I’m not doing anything where its needed a lot. I didn’t get it installed for real until March ‘24. Just too busy.

I made an aluminum diamond plate cover for the synthetic rope to keep the sun from breaking it down.

Here it is a few days ago at a buddy of mine’s place.

1714174219609.jpeg

/ Truck winches #175  
Oh yeah, it’s workin’. I’ve only had to use it once, but that’s because I’m not doing anything where its needed a lot. I didn’t get it installed for real until March ‘24. Just too busy.

I made an aluminum diamond plate cover for the synthetic rope to keep the sun from breaking it down.

Here it is a few days ago at a buddy of mine’s place.

View attachment 864546

I've got to say, there are folks on here who could argue with you about anything- but no one can say you've got bad taste.

/ Truck winches
Thanks guys. Very nice of you to say. I’d like to add a set of those tiny strobe/driving lights to the 2 little tabs on the top of the brush guard, but I’m not sure which ones.