Truck winches

/ Truck winches #161  
I need one that will fit in my Ranchhand bumper spot
Just now saw this thread and reading through it.

We think a lot alike. Made this about a month ago. Drew it up in F360, printed a 3D 1:25 model first to see what it looked like. Then cut it out on the plasma table and welded it up.

It is pretty heavy and I consider it only semi-movable. Andserson plug for power.

20240201_173926[1].jpg

/ Truck winches
Jeez you must be busy to not even unbox it.😆
Yeah I am swamped with work, then I left for a quick trip to Florida day after it came.
I’m in Tampa right now

/ Truck winches #164  
Enjoy your time off(?). Jon

/ Truck winches
I like it down here….Safety Harbor.

/ Truck winches #166  
Maybe you could move your a
operation down there and work with lineman(?) or be his competior. Jon

/ Truck winches #167  
I am seeing a lot of Warrior winches as oem, from trailer manufactures. They are also built for the military. They offer free shipping.
T1000 Severe Duty Winches
1702459807620-png.837907

I love the pop up winch design. I like a full flat deck on my trailer, and extending forward to the hitch (dropped down). And, a hidden winch compartment would be handy.

I have added a custom 1 1/2" receiver to the deck, but then the winch has to be installed and removed, which, of course, has the advantage that it can be used for other applications. I added some 1/2" half rings to the back side of my mount to chain or strap it to whatever I need. Trees, vehicles, etc., which may be used more than the winch on the trailer.

/ Truck winches
I got the bumper loosened and the winch mounted.
Ran out of time to mount control box and wiring.

1710470560659.jpeg

Tomorrow is another day.

/ Truck winches
For some reason I thought you were putting it on the international
I found one for it, but now that I have one on the Ram, I‘m pumping the brakes on the IH winch. May still do it if $$ allows.

In the “new world economy” we live in, much more of my income is being diverted to things like rising interest rates, fuel and food.