Tubing tires on BX

/ Tubing tires on BX
I have R4s... I think my issue is the seal around the rims. So I hope the tubes are the right solution. No thorns just a lot of little boulders and hard turning on slope. I didn't do the soap test though.

/ Tubing tires on BX #12  
I had to put tubes on the fronts of my Yanmar Sc2450. One was leaking, so I got both done. Been fine since. Recommended.

/ Tubing tires on BX #13  
Having my rear BX tires was money well spent... impossible to get a flat now!

Too many work projects postponed due to tire problems.

Also, foam added weight which helps with stability and backhoe work.

/ Tubing tires on BX #14  
So, just curious if many other of you BX owners have experienced the same problem? Granted I am hard on my tires as I am frequently on big slopes, most always in 4WD, and frequently a loaded bucket. Maybe these tires should be tubed in the first place?
I've owned my BX2660 almost 5 years, the first 2 years were horrible with the front tires (R4s), almost every use required a pump up. The past 3 years have been great since tubing both front tires, rarely do they need air other than when the temperature plummets in the winter. Fortunately I don't drive on thorns or other sharp objects.

/ Tubing tires on BX
I've owned my BX2660 almost 5 years, the first 2 years were horrible with the front tires (R4s), almost every use required a pump up. The past 3 years have been great since tubing both front tires, rarely do they need air other than when the temperature plummets in the winter. Fortunately I don't drive on thorns or other sharp objects.
Been beating the heck out of the front tires on little boulders, hard turning and rough terrain. Zero issues after tubing! Glad I did that.

/ Tubing tires on BX #16  
I like tubes... all my trailers with tubed tires have no issues.

At one time, any tire store would sell tubes... this has not been the case for years around here.

A few years ago I needed a tube and couldn't get one locally so I took one of the kids tubes for the lake and used it...

The last time we were at the lake... someone asked what the kids had in the water... they had never seen a tube before.

/ Tubing tires on BX #17  
I like tubes... all my trailers with tubed tires have no issues.

At one time, any tire store would sell tubes... this has not been the case for years around here.

A few years ago I needed a tube and couldn't get one locally so I took one of the kids tubes for the lake and used it...

The last time we were at the lake... someone asked what the kids had in the water... they had never seen a tube before.

Ultra,

Don't you have a Les Schawb Tire store near you. Up here if they don't have it they will get it. They carry the more popular sizes of tractor, implement, and riding mower tires. They are a lot cheaper than the respective dealer parts counters. I have been using them for 40 years. My BIL and his family, big Farmers in Salem OR, area uses them exclusively. They are all over west of the Rockies.

Ron

/ Tubing tires on BX #18  
About 30 miles either direction... BX is in Oakland CA and not a Kubota/Deere compact dealer in my county or several neighboring ones.

Will have to inquire when I'm out that way...

We have America's Tire, Big O and Tire Pros...

A couple of weeks ago I needed 235-15 LT tires for my Van and two of the three no longer stock that size... there must be millions on the road since it was standard for trucks and vans for decades....

/ Tubing tires on BX #19  
Tubed my front R4's on my BX2350 after about 500 hours and 6 years of use. The first few years was mostly mowing but the last year was lots of front end loader work and working in the woods. Front tires had 5+ tiny leaks per tire in various places. Have had it tubed the last 6 months and no issues now.

/ Tubing tires on BX
Tubed my front R4's on my BX2350 after about 500 hours and 6 years of use. The first few years was mostly mowing but the last year was lots of front end loader work and working in the woods. Front tires had 5+ tiny leaks per tire in various places. Have had it tubed the last 6 months and no issues now.
That's the ticket! :thumbsup: