Tubing tires on BX

/ Tubing tires on BX
Cant seem to find the front tubes on line. Anyone have a source?

Chris
Yep Les Schwab around here. Had them in stock and installed them quickly and at a very reasonable cost. Problem solved.

/ Tubing tires on BX #42  
Ill Check the tire store and my dealer. I'm sure they come across this all the time

Chris

/ Tubing tires on BX #43  
   / Tubing tires on BX #44  
^^^ Never thought of Northern for tubes... good info!

/ Tubing tires on BX
I bought these from Northern Tool. What a relief, I put these in the front tires of my BX25 this spring and did not have to put any air in all year since installing them.

Martin Wheel Inner Tube with Straight Valve Stem 18x850-8in., Fits 18x850/18x950/20x800-8in. Tires, Model# T858K
Item# 24309

Martin Wheel Inner Tube with Straight Valve Stem 18x850-8in., Fits 18x850/18x950/20x800-8in. Tires, Model# T858K | Replacement Inner Tubes| Northern Tool + Equipment
Yes, great find... especially for those a ways out from a local tier dealer!

/ Tubing tires on BX #46  
Where are the rears sourcing from - Im looking at watering seriously for the weight and stability.

/ Tubing tires on BX #47  
After tubing my right front tire about 6 months ago due to slow leak, I had my other front tire tubed at Les Schwab due to chronic slow leak. Cost about $25. So, just curious if many other of you BX owners have experienced the same problem? Granted I am hard on my tires as I am frequently on big slopes, most always in 4WD, and frequently a loaded bucket. Maybe these tires should be tubed in the first place?

Yes, I tubed my front tires few years ago, got tired filling up everytime I needed my bx