TX1500 Rotavator PTO

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #11  
The one I posted the info on was the original rotovator that came paired with the TX1500 from Japan when they were new. There may be a different version? The one that I posted is the model where the rotovator attaches directly to the tractor with the two small arms on either side on the PTO that are on the triangle shaped piece of metal. You have to take the lift arms off to attach it.There is a photo of one below with the connection, it is the black part in the center. I would be interested to see the model that you have Sideways, because I am looking for a tiller, and the original Iseki tillers are hard to find. Thanks,

Bodenfrase_Kleintraktor_Yanmar_16-03-12_1.jpg
Bodenfrase_Kleintraktor_Yanmar_16-03-12_2.jpg
watermark.php
url

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #12  
NH, my tiller looks almost exactly like what you posted except it has 1100000 on it instead of 1200000. It hooks up exactly the way you describe.

Attachments

• DCP19887.JPG
    DCP19887.JPG
    452.1 KB · Views: 2,606
  • DCP19885.JPG
    DCP19885.JPG
    465.4 KB · Views: 1,350
   / TX1500 Rotavator PTO #13  
Thanks! Thats actually the pto shaft that I was trying to find the photo of, and it would match the one in the pages from the manual. Did you have a hard time find your tiller? That is the one I have been looking for, but I haven't seen any for sale yet. It may be something that is hard to find because I believe that the ones that are hare may have come over paired with a tractor? Anyways, thanks for posting the photo!

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO
Thanks for the pictures folks, really helpful, I've sent them off to a guy who hopefully has a PTO to match, will let you know results. I'll let you how it goes and post some pictures too.

I rebuilt my starter fine, works like a dream now, just needed the bendix regreasing and cleaning up, the solenoid cleaned and a few new machine screws.

My tiller is the SR1200CD also. I was told by the dealer that these are always imported from Japan paired with tiller. As they were only ever used in that mode in the rice paddys. MIne tractor still has paddy field tyres on it, which is fine for me as have some really wet areas in one paddock.

Will update you soon, Dan

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #15  
I'm glad to hear that the starter went well! Let us know how the pto linkage works out. I have the same style tires on mine and I have the same issues. I think that the tread is larger on yours. I was actually driving through one of our pastures today, and I covered the tractor in mud, because of the spring run off. We have big problem with water run off because we have quite a bit of granit here, and it does not allow the water to absorb back into the ground. The tread makes all the difference when you drive the tractor through the wet areas. The only bad part is when I have to travel on the lawn around the house, it leaves ruts and my wife gets upset. If you need any more information from the manual, please let me know, I would be more than glad to post it! Take care,

Last edited:
   / TX1500 Rotavator PTO #16  
NH the tiller came with my TX1500F and it works great.

dantz I have the paddy tires on my tractor as well, little narrow for my taste but they work fine and won't get replaced until they have to be.

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO
Hi Guys, got busy and forgot about this thread! Just thought I'd give you an update, the guy I got the rotovator off managed to find the PTO - after about a year of asking! But didn't change me for it so I can't complain. So should be running the roto shortly. My recon on the starter only lasted 5 months and I was looking at doing the job again and replacing the solenoid when I found a replacement unit onthe web for only £108 new. From these guys: Wood Auto Supplies Ltd :: STR71006. I found it using the Mitsubishi part numbers. Got to say the new unit is far superior to the old one, much more compact and the bolts are much easier to get to, could even be worth some of you guys stateside using them at that price - I almost ordered one from the US at around $300 + shipping.

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #18  
Hey does anyone here know where to get a manual for one of these tillers and a service manual for a bolens g154/Iseki TX1300F?
Thanks!
Jason