TX1500 Rotavator PTO

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #21  
Hey Mitch I have one of these tillers for sale however I don't know if you want to pay fright shipping as I live in Wisconsin.

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #22  
[HI, Thanks again for all the great info on the tiller.

I am interested in accessing the manual for the TX1510 by any chance as I am having alternator trouble as it does not seem to be charging teh battery. Had a guy in Ireland look at the winding bushings etc but the bushings are fine but the winder seems shagged. Only option seems to be to buy new as I have tried a few scrap years and a local tractor scrap yeard but no avail!
Any suggestions as it seems to be a fairly rare piece of kit and quite small to usual ones!
Cheers
Torin

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #23  
Hi Torin, Welcome to the Group!

I have a pdf of the 1300-1500, I think it will serve your purposes, however I tried to upload it here just now and TBN told me it was too large for their service, I will try and cut and paste the electrical section for you!

Last edited:
   / TX1500 Rotavator PTO #24  
Hi Torin, Welcome to the Group!

I have a pdf of the 1300-1500, I think it will serve your purposes, however I tried to upload it here just now and TBN told me it was too large for their service, I will try and cut and paste the electrical section for you!

Hi john, thanks that would be great. Otherwise I could pm you my email address and you you email me the PDF? Cheers t

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #25  
Might this help?

100 New Alternator Iseki Tractor TU1900 TU2100 3 Cyl Diesel 1982 1988 | eBay

I have a small ebay business, if they will not ship overseas I could receive it and ship to you.

Also since it is a 12v alternator I have seen other (handy) guys take any known good working alternator and fabricate brackets to mount it up. (Just a thought) (Someone here I think did it), it did not fit inside the factory sheet metal but it worked. (PS I am not handy at fabrication so I do not actually know how difficult this would be)

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #26  
hello all I have TE3210 and the SR1100CD but cant fit them together as the PTO has not mounting plate around it to attache the tiller too..... i have looked on the manual for the tractor and tiller and both show this mounting plate but enither exsplain what its called or where i could get one from.

done any body know what the plate is called which is mounted around the PTO and holds the tiller to the back of the tractor?

It seems my only option is to have a plate is fabricated?

do these plate come with the tractors or supplied with the tillers?

PS its quite old mid 80's

thanks Martyn

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #27  
hello all I have TE3210 and the SR1100CD but cant fit them together as the PTO has not mounting plate around it to attache the tiller too..... i have looked on the manual for the tractor and tiller and both show this mounting plate but enither exsplain what its called or where i could get one from.

done any body know what the plate is called which is mounted around the PTO and holds the tiller to the back of the tractor?

It seems my only option is to have a plate is fabricated?

do these plate come with the tractors or supplied with the tillers?

PS its quite old mid 80's

thanks Martyn

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #28  
Bolens Tiller (6).jpg

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #29  
20170424_081250.jpg

here my tractor with the missing back plate which the tiller would mount against

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #30  
20170424_081215.jpg

Here's my SR1100CD tiller which i am struggling to mount to the ack of the tractor!