TX1500 Rotavator PTO

/ TX1500 Rotavator PTO #31  
Hi Martyn:

I have a 1500 and a tiller that mounts like yours. I had to look at your pics and my tractor to understand what you need. I do not know what it is called, I am sure you could get one from West KY tractor parts . com West Kentucky Tractor Parts , Shaffer Tractors Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractor and possibly Valley Power . com

If you can not get it from one of the above, one of them will know where you can get it. You need a used part, I do not think Iseki makes these parts anymore.

Fabrication is an option for you, you need two outward facing pins like you see in my pics on a plate with four bolts, this plate also holds the top link for 3 point attachments. A PO has removed this needed plate to add the remotes, I believe as the top link 3PH would be in the way of the rear remotes. I believe your tractor was modified to hydraulically run a pull behind "thingy" or backhoe? or other thingy,
(Because without a top link it can not lift anything).

Not sure if I helped you in anyway, if I can give you more information do let me know.

John

hello all I have TE3210 and the SR1100CD but cant fit them together as the PTO has not mounting plate around it to attache the tiller too..... i have looked on the manual for the tractor and tiller and both show this mounting plate but enither exsplain what its called or where i could get one from.

done any body know what the plate is called which is mounted around the PTO and holds the tiller to the back of the tractor?

It seems my only option is to have a plate is fabricated?

do these plate come with the tractors or supplied with the tillers?

PS its quite old mid 80's

Attachments

• P1010011.JPG
    P1010011.JPG
    656.1 KB · Views: 94
  • P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    639.2 KB · Views: 96
  • P1010013.JPG
    P1010013.JPG
    634.1 KB · Views: 72