TY359 Review and comments

/ TY359 Review and comments #21  
Get some good ear muffs!
How much are you paying for filters??

willy

/ TY359 Review and comments #22  
I just picked up my YT 359c on saturday. Well I guess it was delivered, not so much me picking it up. Moved a little bit of hay with it and it does take some getting used to. The ab mode does make things a little bit easier from going to get a bale of hay and then picking one up and bringing it back.

My last tractor was a ym 2500, one of the gray market yanmars. This is obviously night and day difference from that. I noticed with a hay bale on the front, the steering doesn't like to respond as quickly and is almost stuck sometimes. But taking it easy and seems to let it go back to normal.
Overall, it is a very nice tractor. Compared to my grandpa's old Massey Ferguson's and my neighbor's Branson, and my sister's TYM.

/ TY359 Review and comments #23  
Check the air pressure in your front tires as
you may not have enough so hard steering

willy

/ TY359 Review and comments #24  
These young kids are more savvy on this computer stuff and can
catch on a lot faster than us ole folks! It sure wasn't like this back
in the 50's

They asked this guy if he understood any foreign languages and he
said I don't understand Greek. So they spoke to him in Spanish and
said did you understand that? He said no. The spoke to him in Italian
and said did you understand that? He said no. They spoke to him in
German and said did you understand that? He said no. They spoke to him in French and said did you understand that? He said no. Then they said we thought that the only language you didn't understand was
Greek? He said its all Greek to me

willy
That's why they offer the YM series. Old school.

/ TY359 Review and comments #25  
Another thing about your steering is you
need to have your rpm's up near idle
don't work very good I usually run at 1800
or higher if working

willy

/ TY359 Review and comments #27  
If you have weight on your loader it takes
more pressure to steer per higher rpm's

Try this put a load in your bucker at idle
try turning then hit 1800 rpm's and see
the difference in steering

willy

/ TY359 Review and comments #28  
I dont have it yet. I did hear of this issue.

/ TY359 Review and comments #29  
I worked a little bit last weekend. Because of how easy it is to drive the YT359 without having to crank up the throttle manually, I was leaving it at idle. I raise it up some, not sure really where I had it set at but it did steer much smoother.

/ TY359 Review and comments #30  
Well, I helped a neighbor move some hay yesterday when his tractor started leaking on the front axle and wouldn't let him back up. Still had the loss of power steering while carrying a hay bale. It's annoying to happen right in the middle of trying to position a bale to stop it right in place and not be able to turn the steering wheel.
I'm gonna call PR EQUIPMENT in Keren's on Monday just to see what the options are.