Using Rotella T6 in UTV

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #11  

Rotella T6 15-40 meets the requirements for both of my UTV's, most of my motorcycles, my ZTR, generator, log splitter, and Tractor. And that's what I use.

API, CK-4, CJ-4, ACEA E9, JASO DH-2, MA/MA 2; Caterpillar ECF-2,......

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #13  

Rotella T6 15-40 meets the requirements for both of my UTV's, most of my motorcycles, my ZTR, generator, log splitter, and Tractor. And that's what I use.

API, CK-4, CJ-4, ACEA E9, JASO DH-2, MA/MA 2; Caterpillar ECF-2,......
All of those are diesel ratings but the MA/MA2 which requires a gasoline rating, which is not listed. If it meets an older API Sx gasoline rating then why not list it?

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #14  
I believe too much Zinc and Phosphorus to meet the latest latest gasoline "certification".

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #15  
From what I have come across this week while researching oil for our skid steer, found that Rotella may of lost their gas rating due to the phosphorus levels which exceed the allowable level for automobile engines.
I don't pay any attention to that crap. I use T6 in everything but the chainsaws and brush trimmer and used the older T3 before T6 was available. I buy mine in 55 gallon drums, it's cheaper that way. So long as Blackstone says it's good on an oil sample, I'm good with that. Besides how are the college trained street dumb idiots at the EPA or whatever gonna know what goes in the crankcase, heck, they probably couldn't even find the dipstick, but then they are dipsticks...lol

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV
Is not marked such on the bottle.
I few articles I read said Rotella T6 is not recommended for gas auto's with catalytic converters, especially if the engine burns oil.

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #17  
I few articles I read said Rotella T6 is not recommended for gas auto's with catalytic converters, especially if the engine burns oil.
All internal combustion engines 'burn' oil. Some more than others because of issues like stuck rings or sloppy valve guides, If they didn't, you'd soon have scored cylinder walls or galled valve stems.

Never had issue one with T6, like I stated, I run it in everything except my 2 stroke engines. When I send in to Blackstone, a used oil analysis, it always comes back 'peachy'.

I wonder how many owners have an oil analysis done? Probably not many but I do, because I depend on my tractors for farming.

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV
All internal combustion engines 'burn' oil. Some more than others because of issues like stuck rings or sloppy valve guides, If they didn't, you'd soon have scored cylinder walls or galled valve stems.

Never had issue one with T6, like I stated, I run it in everything except my 2 stroke engines. When I send in to Blackstone, a used oil analysis, it always comes back 'peachy'.

I wonder how many owners have an oil analysis done? Probably not many but I do, because I depend on my tractors for farming.
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with those articles, I'm just saying this is what I read. I'm convinced Rotella T6 is good for my UTV and I'm expecting delivery today. I also use Rotella T5 in my tractor but I have not looked into switching to T6 yet.

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #19  
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with those articles, I'm just saying this is what I read. I'm convinced Rotella T6 is good for my UTV and I'm expecting delivery today. I also use Rotella T5 in my tractor but I have not looked into switching to T6 yet.
Prior to T6, I used to use T3 15-40 but my tractors (and everything else) cranks easier in the cold weather up here on T6. I do add Nano-Borate to all my oil changes and have for years. Nano-Borate keeps the internals clean and no sludge or anything inside the engines.

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #20  
Oh! Articles! Those are the final word!

Or not. Quite simply the bottle is not rated for use in gasoline engines. Maybe it works, maybe it is lacking something needed to neutralize the acids of gasoline combustion or something?