Using Rotella T6 in UTV

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #21  
I Don't know how many UTV engines are air cooled, I'm guessing they are generally water cooled?

Air cooled engines in most yard equipment run at about 100F hotter than water cooled automotive engines. So, they are better protected by an oil designed for operating at those higher temperatures. Oils like the Kawasaki, Kholer, or Briggs, products also contain zinc, (an important friction inhibitor, these manufacturers generally call for), which they say has been left out of modern automotive oils because of emissions standards.

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV
Oh! Articles! Those are the final word!

Or not. Quite simply the bottle is not rated for use in gasoline engines. Maybe it works, maybe it is lacking something needed to neutralize the acids of gasoline combustion or something?
True and this is why I started this thread, to get feedback from people who actually do use Rotella T6 in UTV's and other uses.

/ Using Rotella T6 in UTV #23  
True and this is why I started this thread, to get feedback from people who actually do use Rotella T6 in UTV's and other uses.
I get the impression a lot of people have used Rotella-T for decades and continue to without reading what is written on the new bottles.

Or more specifically, what is no longer written on the new bottles.