UTV shopping - ROXOR?

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #1  

gstrom99

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 855, John Deere 530R zero turn, Allis Chalmers D17 III, Ford 9N - SOLD, Kubota B1550, Yamaha Timberwolf 250, Husky saws, H & H 10k and Carry-On trailers
   / UTV shopping - ROXOR? #2  
Considered it a few years ago, too pricey.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #3  
Nice heavy duty runabout, handy but no match for a large sxs when it gets wet and soft out.
It is a small sized jeep they go good as long as you have decent traction and a good base.
Put them on soft mucky terrain and it's just like haveing your pickup out there, your stuck or rutting it up good.
A sxs with the low ground pressure flotation type tires will travel terrain that the Roxor will be stuck in.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR?
Thanks. Just thinking out loud. No dealer w/in 60 miles of me anyway. Ted Nugent likes his...

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #6  
I looked at them also. Couldn't figure out why it was better than a sxs. Maybe the durability.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #7  
Nice heavy duty runabout, handy but no match for a large sxs when it gets wet and soft out.
It is a small sized jeep they go good as long as you have decent traction and a good base.
Put them on soft mucky terrain and it's just like haveing your pickup out there, your stuck or rutting it up good.
A sxs with the low ground pressure flotation type tires will travel terrain that the Roxor will be stuck in.
I got rid of my plastic high reving utv and bought a roxor. Is my daily driver. Will surpass 200,000 mi. Gets 35 mpg. Restricted taken off. Engine ecm change from 60hp to 110 . Top speed 84.

Attachments

• IMG_1625.jpg
    IMG_1625.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 41
   / UTV shopping - ROXOR? #8  
What is your intention for it? If it's for off-roading, with the 9" of ground clearance, 29" tires, and 2990 pound weight, I would think it would be kind of limited in where you could take it.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #9  
I have ridden it in Moab. Is highway legal. Is the same size as my cj7 but outperforms in every way
I have a cj wi.dshield and built my cab.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #10  
It is made of steel and will outlast a utv many times over