UTV shopping - ROXOR?

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #11  
My neighbor has one. It's hard to find differences between it and the old CJ I used to have, except it's new so everything works like it was intended. They don't come street legal, It sounds like some people are somehow converting them to make them street legal.

It is not what I would consider a UTV. If a jeep is the right tool for where you want to run it, you would probably be happy. For my uses I prefer a normal SxS.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #13  
I got rid of my plastic high reving utv and bought a roxor. Is my daily driver. Will surpass 200,000 mi. Gets 35 mpg. Restricted taken off. Engine ecm change from 60hp to 110 . Top speed 84.
They are not road legal in many states, they are good working vehicles just like the old CJ 2 was, but they are not a UTV and will not perform like one.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #15  
   / UTV shopping - ROXOR? #16  
Who said they would get 200,000 miles? Post that again when you have 201,000 miles. They are not DOT approved, so getting them street legal is not always easy.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #17  
There is no way that thing is DOT approved.

I think it's sold as a "kit" car. I don't think you can even register them to get a plate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #18  
“Is the same size as my cj7 but outperforms in every way”

Every way? Is your cj7 not running?

That is like saying:

“Qtips outperform cotton swabs in every way”

( and my chosen sxs/ utility vehicle is a Jeep also. It isn’t “better” for everyone, just for what I need to do with it)

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #19  
There is no way that thing is DOT approved.

I think it's sold as a "kit" car. I don't think you can even register them to get a plate. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The rules vary state by state. I know in Tennessee, you can register SxSs, and get a tag for one road. In Florida, allegedly, there is a way, but its not a simple process. ? Maybe it is a simple process, but not many people know how to do it, might involve registering it as a homemade motorcycle? That would help with not needing insurance

/ UTV shopping - ROXOR? #20  
"same size as a CJ7"
that is interesting I've never seen a CJ7 that narrow or that short. A CJ2 I could accept but quite a difference from a 2 to a 7.