UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #281  
During the cold winter months, if I have to use one of my tractors (both diesels) I make sure it warms up for a bit before actually running...I want all those heavy oils flowing freely. So it take some time.

Warm-up time for my Can-am is MUCH shorter...it's pretty much ready to go by the time I've gathered up whatever tools I need. Plus it is easier to get in and out of and much lighter than either tractor so I can use it when the ground is soft. So unless I need a front end loader or to run a PTO-operated piece of equipment I always use the Can-am.

Tractors and side by sides both have their place...but I would never consider selling either.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #282  
Thanks for the feedback. We don't Need to get rid of it; and the payment isnt gonna kill us; it just kinda bothers me a bit to have that kinda money tied up in something that doesn't get used that much.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
We sure use and love and utility we get from ours! :p
6x6173.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #285  
Here's a different perspective I'm fortunate to own boats, a RV, and snowmobiles every year those materialistic objects I find enjoyment from are parked at least 6 months out of the year, every year, because my possessions weren't the latest and greatest I don't feel obligated or feel forced to make or change my plans use them. However I never regretted selling anything that had a payment book with it, only occasionally selling things I owned outright lol.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #286  
It's when the maintenance takes more time than the time spent enjoying (or even using) all the stuff that it's time to reevaluate what should stay and what could go.

I'm trying to thin the herd, but have a ways to go. Taking care of some 56 batteries, for example, does get old after a while.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #287  
It's when the maintenance takes more time than the time spent enjoying (or even using) all the stuff that it's time to reevaluate what should stay and what could go.

I'm trying to thin the herd, but have a ways to go. Taking care of some 56 batteries, for example, does get old after a while.
That's very true, especially when you do all maintenance and repairs yourself. Though somewhat gratifying, However If I didn't diy or try to almost everything, no way in heck I'd have so much junk.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #288  
That's very true, especially when you do all maintenance and repairs yourself. Though somewhat gratifying, However If I didn't diy or try to almost everything, no way in heck I'd have so much junk.
If I had to rely on others to repair or maintain my stuff I might be down to one or two vehicles and a single tractor. It'd be prohibitively expensive.

Although, I'd still get the satisfaction of fixing whatever a shop or dealer screwed up.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #289  
If I had to rely on others to repair or maintain my stuff I might be down to one or two vehicles and a single tractor. It'd be prohibitively expensive.

Although, I'd still get the satisfaction of fixing whatever a shop or dealer screwed up.
Part of my problem with having others do stuff for me is cuz I don't trust others doing the job correctly, especially when I can usually do it myself. But this can and was discussed in multiple threads by others. Anyways if I screw something up trying to build, maintain, fix, or upgrade it it's my fault, my possession, and I hopefully learn from it.