View / Property Photos

/ View / Property Photos #21  
Ernie,

<font color=blue>Rainier beer wasn't bad either. Is it still around?</font color=blue>

Yep, it's still around but it was touch and go for a while.
The brewery used to be right along Interstate 5 as you drove into Seattle, had a big red <font color=red>R</font color=red> on the side. It was sold to another company and the building torn down, but the big red <font color=red>R</font color=red> was saved, and they still sell the same beer. I drink the stuff in honor of Mount Rainier, figuring that when she blows it would get all those BUD drinkers and miss me. When I built my house I framed in quite a few cans to protect the house too./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ View / Property Photos #22  
Now that I'm done laughing I can reply!!! All I have to say is---if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch!!! Well thats were I'm staying on the porch!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
My woods are pretty but can't run with that postcard view Rick!!
Gordon

/ View / Property Photos #23  
Boots,
Great looking picture,and now send one of the snow and ice you had so we can compare it.

I hope its warmer than last week for you.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ View / Property Photos #24  
Thomas,
It may be a while before I can get the snow and Ice picture for you. The weatherman predicted it recently but it never came. I did have an ice like substance on the winshield one day last month, (does that count?)

Rick, You've got a highly skilled eye. I'm not far from the wiregrass.

Ya'll take care, now.
Boots

/ View / Property Photos #25  
View off the rear deck,snow has melted,but everything is still "winter brown".Will be glad when spring gets here.

Attachments

• 8-30046-backview.JPG
    8-30046-backview.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 55
   / View / Property Photos #26  
Hi Rick,

That is an absolutely stunning view. I'm with the rest of them as far as having an inferiority complex now....but worse. We just built our house on our 10 acres this past summer (moved in Oct 21) so currently all you see around my house is dirt. Yup...just ugly old clay dirt. Not a pretty picture...but hey, we're happy with the house...so maybe I'll just have to post a picture of that!!

Kevin

/ View / Property Photos #28  
MReeter,
Thats a grand looking site you have there.
You talk about a pond to skate on....wow looks like fun.

Lot of mowing time for someone. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ View / Property Photos #29  
MReeter, I agree with Harv, it looks like a golf course or country club. You have a lot to be proud of there!

Rob
18-25126-790sig.gif

/ View / Property Photos #30  
That's a good looking back yard view. Where do you call home? Checked your profile and it didn't have any info.

I'll bet that's a little slice of heaven in the summer.

Bob Pence