View / Property Photos

/ View / Property Photos #31  
Shot of the back yard from across the lake.

Attachments

• 8-30212-BackYard.JPG
    8-30212-BackYard.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 68
   / View / Property Photos #32  
MReeter -

C'mon now -- you're just buying postcards and scanning them in, right? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Seriously beautiful hunk o' land!

HarvSig.gif

/ View / Property Photos #33  
Harv,Thomas,Rob and bpence,Country Club? Not!! But about as much maintenance.We finish mow a little over 10 acres every week during the season(April-October) I've attached another pic of the back side of our property,to give a better idea of what we mow.Lots of "seat time". Fortunately my wife loves to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors and climb on her Kubota also.About the time the lake was starting freeze enough to ice skate,we had about a foot of snow,I was too much of a chicken-poop to take the Bota out there and push off some snow,and too lazy to take a snow shovel to clear a spot.So my 5 year old son and I got out the 4-wheelers and would shoot off the hillside onto the lake and had some major fun.Since then we've had a warm spell that has melted the snow and the ice is a little "weak". We live smack dab in the middle of the midwest,just outside of a little town called Chillicothe Mo,about 90 miles N.E. of Kansas City.

/ View / Property Photos #34  
I can see why the view sold you on the property. Pardon the ignorance of an easterner but what state are you in?

/ View / Property Photos #35  
Missouri,I know that is not on an Easteners map,but we are here and alive and well.Ha!! Not trying to be a smart @ss,there is a lot to be said for living in the "Country".To date,we have no power outages,the biggest crime committed in the last 24 hours has more than likely been a traffic ticket issused.

/ View / Property Photos #36  
Help,

I just tried to save the attached photos and my only option was *.art file type. This happens right clicking on the picture or the link and "save target as" . I no longer have a *.jpg option. Is this a function of the new and improved AOL 6.0. Anybody running AOL6.0 have this same problem?

/ View / Property Photos #37  
Picture post card for sure.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ View / Property Photos
Dennis
I don't know who you are replying to. If it was me [RALLEN]. We live in western Montana near Glacier Park- Flathead Valley

MReeter's property has a different kind of beauty. Did not know how beautiful MO. could be/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Rick

/ View / Property Photos
Rick
Welcome! Reminds me of the North Georgia Mountains. Your views seem timeless. Pastorial beauty/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif! I strongly urge everyone to take the trouble to see all of Rick's property.

Rick Allen