VW To Resurrect the IH Scout as an Electric Vehicle.

/ VW To Resurrect the IH Scout as an Electric Vehicle. #191  
I dont remember what mom did with the IH Scout when dad passed; but I very well remember one incident. We lived back off a one lane paved road in the mountains, and it was icy. Mom was driving with all 3 kids towards town, and dad was coming home in a F250 with a cattle catcher bumper. With the ice and narrow road, dad hit the rear drivers door of the scout, where I was sitting, and the bumber was like 1" from getting my leg. After that, we had a buggy cord to hold the rear drivers door shut, cause it was smashed to heck. The truck, didn't even get a scratch in the paint on the bumper,

I was pretty young, but I think the scout was a baby blue and white top, smaller of the engine options (I think they came with either a large 4 cyclinder or a small 8)

I swear this thing was 4 door? But on Google, all I see are two door Scouts? So, maybe the bumper just came through the side body, and the bungie held the driver's door? It's been every bit of 35 years ago

/ VW To Resurrect the IH Scout as an Electric Vehicle. #192  
I dont remember what mom did with the IH Scout when dad passed; but I very well remember one incident. We lived back off a one lane paved road in the mountains, and it was icy. Mom was driving with all 3 kids towards town, and dad was coming home in a F250 with a cattle catcher bumper. With the ice and narrow road, dad hit the rear drivers door of the scout, where I was sitting, and the bumber was like 1" from getting my leg. After that, we had a buggy cord to hold the rear drivers door shut, cause it was smashed to heck. The truck, didn't even get a scratch in the paint on the bumper,

I was pretty young, but I think the scout was a baby blue and white top, smaller of the engine options (I think they came with either a large 4 cyclinder or a small 8)

I swear this thing was 4 door? But on Google, all I see are two door Scouts? So, maybe the bumper just came through the side body, and the bungie held the driver's door? It's been every bit of 35 years ago
Was it a Scout or a Travelall? The latter was IH' version of the Suburban.

/ VW To Resurrect the IH Scout as an Electric Vehicle. #193  
Was it a Scout or a Travelall? The latter was IH' version of the Suburban.
I 'thought' it was a Scout II; and a Google search found a total of 1 picture of a 4 door Scout II, but I'm not sure that picture is of a factory build.
Screenshot_20240224_214418_Chrome.jpg