Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing
Alabama tractor is not far from me if you're looking new.
Then there's Power quip. in boaz / albertville

Irby Tractor if looking for used low hr tractors.
I bought my MX5100 from Irby tractor a couple years ago and have been happy with it .
My MX5100 has no DPF, Regen, no computer though.
Yeah I know Irby, they are not far from where I live.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #472  
It all makes sense if you've been following the thread. Otherwise it's like walking into the middle of the movie without having seen the character development, and there's plenty of characters in this thread.
:ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah. I’ve read every post. I just got a chuckle when I read about the bacon and eggs, and compared it to the title. This thread meandered all over the place. :):):)

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #473  
Look at it this way as far as any threads go: There's the octopus with its eyes and mouth in one place....then there's the tentacles.

Oh yeah. I’ve read every post. I just got a chuckle when I read about the bacon and eggs, and compared it to the title. This thread meandered all over the place. :):):)
Well to get back to tractors from grandpa's bacon and eggs I took a test drive of a L3902 HST today. This is a very different tractor from the L01 series. What immediately jumped out to me is how much quieter the transmission is from the L01's. It's almost a night and day difference. The HST pedal is much smoother to operate also. Kubota made a lot of improvements that were never mentioned or released to the public when they ran the press release.

20220408_144814.jpg

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #475  
Well to get back to tractors from grandpa's bacon and eggs I took a test drive of a L3902 HST today. This is a very different tractor from the L01 series. What immediately jumped out to me is how much quieter the transmission is from the L01's. It's almost a night and day difference. The HST pedal is much smoother to operate also. Kubota made a lot of improvements that were never mentioned or released to the public when they ran the press release.

View attachment 740983
man I wish they'd stop placing their tie rods in front of the axle.
They still using the trundle type pedal for their hydro's?

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #478  
The delivery guy who brought my L2501 said I did the right thing to get Ag tires instead of R4s because of the traction issue in dirt. The R4s probably ride more smoothly because they don't have the pronounced V lug.

Although much ado has been made of the metal hood on the Kubotas, my L2501 has a plastic front grill, the grill guard is open, and my guess I'd break the front grill in short order. I can't believe they used plastic for this application. It's not a lawn mower.

I don't know whose foot was used to design the trundle pedal unless it was big foot.

Over the course of this thread I have had some members reach out to me to provide referrals of other dealers I could try and talk to. I want to thank all those members who did that. However, in light of all the price increases by Kubota and the dealer trend towards price gouging the value that Kubota used to bring and built their reputation on is no longer there. The Standard L tractors were developed by Kubota to be a budget friendly, economy model tractor that people could get into for a very affordable price but the prices now don't make any sense for a tractor that is no frills. It seems that both Kubota and it's dealers have lost sight of how the brand has historically positioned itself in the market place.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #480  
I venture many are finding this looking to buy at this time...

Sticker shock in everything from utilities, groceries, fuel, building materials, etc...

I'm glad not in the market for much...